1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Colbert Report

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by gasper, Oct 18, 2005.

1. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

2. madnezz

madnezz TRIBE Member

it was on comedy central at 11:30?

3. janiecakes

janiecakes TRIBE Member

i thought everyone loves raymond was on.

4. gasper

gasper TRIBE Member

5. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

Best hour of TV ever!!! Well, maybe not.. 24 probably wins.. but was great! Stone Phillips was awesome, he looked like he was trying his best to not laugh the whole time. As long as Colbert can keep it up, he's going to be make the 11-12 hour of CC golden!

6. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

you people really need to get on the ball and rent strangers with candy...show he co-produced/wrote/and starred in...he's one of the best things in it as the most sarcastic teacher of all time...the show is way ahead of it's time and flew way past the radar

7. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

Strangers with Candy is hilarious!

"hey, what are you saying, Jose, I am a woman who is spoken for! I have a boyfriend now!"

"so the back of my taxi?"

"ofcourse! jeez!"

8. terrawrist III

retardation a celebration is the most brilliant shit ever.

" jerri...don't look at it as snitching...look at it as betraying the retarded" :D

the one where she runs over Mr. Jellinek is great too

9. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

the one where her and the track team take male hormones and compete with facial hair was hilarious too!

10. terrawrist III

let's do a marathon of it!...one of the few shows I will be more than willing to do it for these days

11. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

i need to watch this show u speak of...torrent?

12. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

I have season two and my friend john has seasons one and three... he'll be back in a week, marathon would be possible!

13. smack

smack TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

"Youuuuu will faaaaaaaaaaail"

14. terrawrist III

got em' all burned.

and yes that C.Y.E. cameo is dope.

15. tommysmalls

tommysmalls TRIBE Member

its on after daily show, if you live in the states....what a farce!

i did however download and watch it - quality material - much better than when colbert filled in for jon about a year back.

now comedycentral lite (aka canada) needs to get off their asses and put this shit on the air

16. sweetdaddy

sweetdaddy TRIBE Member

anywherei can download COLBERT REPORT that isn't torrent?

17. Stormshadow

Stormshadow TRIBE Member

18. Krzysiu

Krzysiu TRIBE Member

and... stormshadow rules

19. rockstardom

rockstardom TRIBE Member

downloading it now!

20. terrawrist III

dave if this thread were Survivor you would be voted off first because you would be a threat to us all...or you might stay because you're just so vital to our nourishment...reality show analogies aside THANKS!

21. HotSauce

HotSauce TRIBE Member

22. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

23. JOSHB

JOSHB TRIBE Member

My room mate went to the taping. Im going in two weeks.

24. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

just finished watching it, pretty good, i laughed pretty constantly throughout :D

i think this show could get old fast if it were on every night like john stewart ... i hope colbert only puts it on 2-3 times per week

stewart has the guest power and correspondents to keep things interesting, colbert's humour while really really great has the potential to grow tiresome, i hope he can think of something to keep it interesting or just keep his showings sparse like chapelle

25. smack

smack TRIBE Member

Holy shit, that was funny! And for some reason I found that funnier than the Daily Show. Its all in Stepen Colberts delivery. So glad he got a show.