• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

~*...the cn tower...*~

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
taken from www.cntower.ca
==============================================
Defining the Toronto skyline, the CN Tower is Canada's most recognizable and celebrated icon. At a height of 553.33m (1,815 ft., 5 inches), it is the World's Tallest Building, an important telecommunications hub, and the centre of tourism in Toronto.
==============================================

there's no doubt that the cn tower is one of the most photogaphed buildings in toronto...and i've seen some pretty badass pix taken and posted here on tribe. been searching through the pikcha thread for some cn tower shots during the lightning storm, but alas there are just too many pages to sort through.

so here i am. post your fav cn tower shots here (lightning storm shot, please show up here).

view from my living room window when i lived on beverley street

- that ain't so big after you've climbed it guy

CiG

TRIBE Member

HEllO?

I love the Toronto skyline, and the whole CN Tower-Skydome combination...Just wish this city was a bit more south... :D

BYe nOW
Luka

JMan

TRIBE Member
I love looking at the CN Tower. How about some pics from the tower also!

I'd post some but I'm technologically inept to the power of 10.

J

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AGrayson

zap!

--adam
<maury ballstein>that's what i'm talkin' about!</maury ballstein>

thanks adam. that pik kicks ass.

Originally posted by mcbee
basic and i completed the CN tower stair climb in 20 minutes this past fall.

yeah us!!

:)sarah
right on girl. that's a great time. it took me about 25minutes to make the climb...that's a lot of stairs. 1776 to be exact. we were also not allowed to have water with us, so that's a pretty intense workout without hydration.

kerouacdude...less than 20 minutes. daam that's fast. i heard the fastest time was something like 12 minutes :eek:

anyone have pix of toronto from the observation deck?

- that tired just thinkin about walkin up those stairs again guy :cool: