• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The Clothing Thread

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
big clothing sale at:



Labels for Ladies: Chocolate, Obey (Fall 2006), WE (Fall 2006), Lacoste Bags (Fall 2006), Citizens of Humanity, Joes Jeans, Yanuk, Loop NYC, Laundry, BCBG, Vero Moda, LA Denim, Diesel, Only, and many more too hot to mention!!


Guvernment
132 Queens Quay East
Thursday, June 22nd (open 11am-9pm)
Friday June 23rd (open 11am-8pm)
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
miss riot said:
big clothing sale at:



Labels for Ladies: Chocolate, Obey (Fall 2006), WE (Fall 2006), Lacoste Bags (Fall 2006), Citizens of Humanity, Joes Jeans, Yanuk, Loop NYC, Laundry, BCBG, Vero Moda, LA Denim, Diesel, Only, and many more too hot to mention!!


Guvernment
132 Queens Quay East
Thursday, June 22nd (open 11am-9pm)
Friday June 23rd (open 11am-8pm)
Sorry to dip through the female forum, but be really careful at these sample sales. There's been a few reports of counterfeit jeans lately (mostly Sevens and True Religions), and fake Lacoste polos.
 

ila

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Sorry to dip through the female forum, but be really careful at these sample sales. There's been a few reports of counterfeit jeans lately (mostly Sevens and True Religions), and fake Lacoste polos.
yeah, my friend bought fake sevens and true religions a couple of weeks ago.

ps. get out of the girl forum, Sachin McFlash...lol
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

JESuX

TRIBE Member
as per my usual update - urban outfitters on yonge is having a semi-good sale. it's still too expensive for me to afford anything right now though - i always wait for the 50% off sales. :D but for those of you with some cash to burn, they've got decent stuff for about 1/3 off the usual price.

i'll keep everyone posted for when the magic date arrives! (it's been nearly 5 months or something stupid, as they're renovating. curses!)
 

JESuX

TRIBE Member
usually buttons, logos and tags are the best way to check.

you have to know what an authentic piece looks like first, though... and some are done really really well!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

squirrely

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
as per my usual update - urban outfitters on yonge is having a semi-good sale. it's still too expensive for me to afford anything right now though - i always wait for the 50% off sales. :D but for those of you with some cash to burn, they've got decent stuff for about 1/3 off the usual price.

i'll keep everyone posted for when the magic date arrives! (it's been nearly 5 months or something stupid, as they're renovating. curses!)
those sales nearly destroyed me when i worked at 250. holy shit. i am equal parts relieved and sad that i moved to the 'mills.
 

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Regarding Knock Offs:

Do people think its tacky to sport a good knock off?
Its hard for the general public to afford big name designers - so is it okay to buy fakes? (Im thinking the Sex and the City episode and the Fendi bag)

I dont see a real problem with it, although I just try and stick within my budget and not look! Maybe jeans and a bag each season...
 

JESuX

TRIBE Member
squirrely said:
those sales nearly destroyed me when i worked at 250. holy shit. i am equal parts relieved and sad that i moved to the 'mills.
i frequently get embarassed when i walk down the street, past the big UO and realize that i'm decked in their shit from HEAD to TOE. (today being one of those days.)

the joke is on them though - i don't think i spent more than $40 on my entire outfit, sweater, capris, tank top, and shoes included. :D
 

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Can anyone recommend some good stores for dresses? I am looking for something new for summer weddings. Hoping to not spend much more than $100.

Please and thank you.

Love the new room!
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

m0ff

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
me either. My knock-off D&G glasses are equally as fabulous. so there.
I have a knock off Kate Spade purse, it's awesome. You can't even tell that it's a fake.

I also have flawed Burberry Sunglasses, basically the only flaw on them is that the pattern on the arm that goes behind my ear isn't symmetrical. Because of that they were $300 cheaper.
 

sam

TRIBE Member
Indie Fashion

Even though I really don't belong in this forum, thought I'd pass along some info to you gals related to this thread as there is an indie fashion gallery-style showcase event being put on by a number of local fashion designers (Fidgit, Thieves, NaMoDA, IKI and others) with all pieces on sale.....some good deals on one of a kind designs.

Not only clothing, but also jewellery, art and all things creative.

It's this Friday night (16th) at the Spin Gallery....feel free to PM me if you want more specific info :)

~sam~
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

JESuX

TRIBE Member
TribeLurkerGrrl said:
Can anyone recommend some good stores for dresses? I am looking for something new for summer weddings. Hoping to not spend much more than $100.

Please and thank you.

Love the new room!
i *never* suggest this, and i will say this now and eat my words later:

MENDOCINO.

i nearly had a heart attack browsing through TONS of their cute little summer dresses, most around $85.

LOTS of selection, and lots on the semi-formal side, PERFECT for summer weddings with a cute little shrug/sweater/shawl.

oh money. why can't we just be friends. :(
 

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Two questions:

1. Saw this girl wearing this awesome shirt-dress. It was like a men's style button-up shirt with rolled up sleeves with fasteners just above the elbows, it was really short, just like wearing a long blouse would be... and the bottom wasn't finished, it was just like a shirt-bottom. Where can I find these?!??!

2. Saw this girl wearing a sleeveless shrug today. I want one!
 

kate

TRIBE Member
I think I saw a long shirt-dress at Aritzia.

And yes, I think belts around the waist look a million times better than at the hips. They accentuate the part you put them around-so if you have a small waist it looks GREAT.
 
Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain
Top