• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Chinese are Monsters

depraved

TRIBE Member
He can say anything he wants. In the unlikely event that the U.S. elects a non-white President, he'll do what every politician does: change his position.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alma

TRIBE Member
dvs said:
*inhales deeply*

deevah is a self-admitted cunt, therefore a monster; therefore, logically, chinese, by her own admission that chinese are monsters, which would then make her a shit-disturber here simply trolling for trouble? ;)

aaaaaaallrighty then...

d
d, I gotta hand it to you: that's gold.

chooch

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
let's all protest these indignities by not buying any more Chinese-made products
When one takes a look at what comes from China, it is shocking! At the grocery store discovered that a long sleeve of garlic said made in USA on the sign but the packaging was marked made in China. My sister mentioned that a box of toothpicks she had picked up from the shop was made in China...Made me LOL.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
this is a classic bait and switch. obama will say this to sound tough on health, then should he hold office the position will soften if it can't be maintained.

it's a trade issue, no one really cares enough to get upset over it if it doesn't happen. ppl like stuff to not cost a lot.

that said, china needs to learn the lesson about not being a world power. they are second rate citizens who are exclusively allowed to labour for their overlords.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

adorablehomeboy

TRIBE Promoter
I just married a Chinese girl. I can't wait to have lots of little mixed breed monsters.

On the way to Grandpa and Grandma's (zufumu nar!) we're gonna stop and eat some dog too!

It's true, they eat dog. I took this picture myself, and then ate some. But if you see the poverty they come from, you would too.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
adorablehomeboy said:
I just married a Chinese girl.
congrats on being different.

Bernnie Federko said:
that said, china needs to learn the lesson about not being a world power. they are second rate citizens who are exclusively allowed to labour for their overlords.
lolwtf

MoFo

TRIBE Member
That dog only looks disgusting cuz it's like plopped on some counter that's also selling phone cards and perfumes. Haha.

depraved

TRIBE Member
adorablehomeboy said:
I just married a Chinese girl. I can't wait to have lots of little mixed breed monsters.

On the way to Grandpa and Grandma's (zufumu nar!) we're gonna stop and eat some dog too!

It's true, they eat dog. I took this picture myself, and then ate some.
When she does start popping out your little mixed breed monsters, be sure to save the placenta for placumplings as a side dish.

Caz

TRIBE Member
adorablehomeboy said:

It's true, they eat dog. I took this picture myself, and then ate some. But if you see the poverty they come from, you would too.

I've always laughed at this. We only think it's weird because we don't do it. Can you imagine if NA wasn't so pork obsessed, how ridiculous it would seem to eat a pig?

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
so i think China is the only country that will prevail in this whole economic downturn thing.

How do you lose that which you never had? China has somewhere around 120 million people who are illiterate, about the same number who earn less then $2 a day and somewhere around 200 million who have neither running water or electricity.

China is moving forward and its a good thing but we can outright laugh at them if they consider their country anything but a third world developing nation that can't feed its own people and can't provide basic sanitation.