1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Chinese are Monsters

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by deevah, Jun 15, 2007.

1. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

It's true the dolphin was only going to end up in someone's lunchbox anyway

2. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

Any asian tourists would do that, really. Except Koreans would make a peace sign with their fingers.

3. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Well, there's a few things going on. Who knows if they knew that dolphin was injured. Even in the photos, it looks fine. And who knows if the cause of death is from lifting it. I mean, hello, the thing beached and got run over or something. And again, those guys are hot.

Any American tourists would've seen the thing and snapped photos too.

Having said that, there's definitely a lack of respect for animal welfare in some Chinese cultures.

4. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

BBC News - China 'dog-lion': Henan zoo mastiff poses as Africa cat

5. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

6. TRO

TRO TRIBE Member

7. the_fornicator

the_fornicator TRIBE Member

8. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Tibetan mastiffs are crazy expensive in china. I'm more curious how a zoo employee could afford one.

9. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

When in China, I noticed the big thing seems to be owning a dog now. Everyone seems to have a beautiful healthy looking gorgeous dog. The most beautiful dogs I've ever seen. Poor people to wealthy people all seem to have a dog. Even my relatives got their own stray dog. It seems people give them away when their dogs have babies. I wanted to steal so many dogs I've seen. You don't see such beautiful dogs here. They all could've been show dogs.

10. kuba

kuba TRIBE Member

I read your post 10x I love how often you wrote DOGS.

11. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

12. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Wow. That guys must be a lot to handle.

13. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Yeah, totally! Wtf.

I've been working for 27 days straight so...

Chinese work ethic!

14. ravinjunkie

ravinjunkie TRIBE Member

I love long haired Chinese Pekingese dogs, they're so cute.
    [​IMG]

15. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

And on top of that, two ugly dogs.

16. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

What, really? Those dogs are amazing!

17. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

[​IMG]
    My relatives' beautiful mutt: Wong. SO CUTE.

18. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

Eeech. Never liked that Afghany look on dogs.

19. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Yeah, not my personal preference but those dogs look well kept and have beautiful fur. Can't say the same for Sigfried & Choy up there.

20. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

And moreover, their owner looks like My Worst Gay Nightmare.

21. MrMarcus

MrMarcus TRIBE Member

I've been told, about 10 years ago when the sale of dogs was unregulated, scammers would paint black dots on a white puppy mutt and sell it off as a Dalmatian, LOL

22. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I noticed poles in China painted with "Dogs for sale" ads. Red background and black text looking to sell puppies. Or stray dogs that they've found and trained to be given away. It was neat. Almost every place had a dog outside or at the door.

23. Maui

Maui TRIBE Member

I'm not sure what's more disturbing.

That those guy's are wearing speedo's.
    That they are taking pics with a dying dolphin.
    That the one guy is taking a selfie on top of being photographed already.
    That I just used the word selfie.

That last one I blame on the Chinese monster powers.

24. The Truth

The Truth TRIBE Member

Chinese Boy, 6, Has Eyes Gouged Out In Suspected Organ Trafficking Attack

[​IMG]

A six-year-old has been left blinded after his eyes were removed in what is suspected to have been an attack by an organ trafficker.

The boy went missing as he played outside his home in Shanxi province, in China, AFP reported.

His panicked family eventually found him in a nearby field, covered in blood, with his eyes found nearby.

The corneas of the eyes were missing, according to Chinese television reports, leading to suspicions the attack had been carried out by a professional organ trafficker.

“He had blood all over his face. His eyelids were turned inside out. And inside, his eyeballs were not there,” his stricken father told Shanxi Television.

The boy is said to have been drugged during his ordeal, China Central Television said on its Sina Weibo account.

Police have offered a 100,000 yuan (£10,000) reward for information leading to the arrest of a female suspect, News.Xin.msn states.

In 2007 the Chinese government banned organ transplants from live donors, except spouses, blood relatives and step or adopted family members – driving a trade in illegal organ trafficking.

In 2012 police in China arrested 137 people, including 18 doctors, for allegedly trafficking human organs in a nationwide crime ring, IBTimes revealed.

The size of the global organ trafficking industry, which primarily engages in kidney transplants, remains unknown due to its blackmarket nature. However, anecdotal evidence shows that it is clearly a multi-million dollar industry.

Chinese Boy, 6, Has Eyes Gouged Out In Suspected Organ Trafficking Attack (PICTURES)

25. Bacchus

Bacchus TRIBE Promoter