1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Chinese are Monsters

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by deevah, Jun 15, 2007.

1. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

Couple more articles today about the shadyness of China. I'm glad the west is finally seeing what we've known to be their dirty little secrets for decades.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...tory/International/?cid=al_gam_nletter_newsUp

Another one re: children's toys

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/serv...5/BNStory/National/?cid=al_gam_nletter_newsUp

2. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

sale on at Old Navy!

3. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

my recent experiences in purchasing a home has had a detremental effect on my view of Chinese people, for god sake if your going to sell a home clean it up and take the fucking garbage out.

Sorry I know I'm wrong for saying it but of the 30 or so homes I saw the only ones that disgusted me belonged to Chinese people. Must be a culture gap.

4. Lovely N Amazin

Lovely N Amazin TRIBE Member

i think the frequency of these kinds will only increase as the olympic games approach.

5. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

I'm really hoping that some of the Olympic atheletes in 2008 are vocal about Chinese abuses past and present. How embarassing would it be to the Chinese government if the gold medal winners unfurled signs such as "remember Tiananmen square".

6. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

let's all protest these indignities by not buying any more Chinese-made products

7. Littlest Hobo

Littlest Hobo TRIBE Member

And they kidnapped Jack Bauer. And brainwashed Audrey.

8. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

we bought our house from chinese people and it was very clean.

9. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

w3rd da fuck up

10. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

I fully believe you, but 1298 Dundas and 113 Jones made my skin crawl they were so friggen disgusting. I have a solid 6 or so that I saw where they were just so filthy no human being should live in them. Reminded my of my first apartment in TO, the day I moved in I counted 8 mattresses in a 1 bedroom apartment and there were clearly another 5 or 6 cats kicking about, the smell was just frightening.

I'm not saying all Chinese people!! just the disaster cases I saw.

11. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

shadyness of china? how bout the shadyness that is happen right here at home? how about the upwards of 500 aboriginals who are currently "missing"? How about the slavery that took place in canada?
    i hate when people mask their racism in humanitarian missions. "those damn chinese have gone and enslaved people-those savages!" "they're trying to posion our kids with lead based paints!".

dude, its happening right here as well.

12. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

No Sunkist. The Ipperwash verdict proved that there is justice here.

13. Stan

Stan TRIBE Member

chinkies arrso rike eat dog! taste velly good with hoy-sin sauce!

14. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

heeeeheeehee heee!

15. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

Juistice for the George family. and only 12 years coming! huzzah!

16. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

Agreed 100000% (we looked at 113 Jones as well).

17. deevah

deevah TRIBE Member

it's neither racism nor humanitarian but i can see that is an easy conclusion to draw.

It's more about the impending global domination by this country. Canada is the Pluto of so-called superpowers. In reality, we are not a market controlling force in the global economy. China is. If you thought the US was bad, Hu Jintao will make Bush look like a seraphin. While I'm not trying to discredit the evils committed on our home turf, it's not exactly affecting the lives of most of the population on this planet.

Look beyond your own navel.

18. Ditto Much

Ditto Much TRIBE Member

Tell me it didn't warp your view of the people who lived in that squaller!! and the owner refused to budge on the price. What a sick disgusting dump.

What made it even worse was that the girl who let me in to see the place was kind of cute. Like cute enough that if I met her out somewhere and she invited me back I wouldn't have thought twice.... until I got into that house... ughhhh

19. graham

graham Well-Known TRIBEr

not a chinaman's chance.

20. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

:(

21. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

They truly are MONSTERS!!

22. Flashy_McFlash

Flashy_McFlash Well-Known TRIBEr

Ugh, we saw so many of those filthy rooming houses that I just developed a callous towards filth.

You should have seen this one on Fairford...Great house that was absolutely RUINED by the lsalnudmlords by splitting it up into four units with ramshackle construction (how about walls built out of nailed-together CLOSET DOORS?) Not filthy per se, but it was though it was built my MacGyver on meth.

23. judge wopner

judge wopner TRIBE Member

youre right, the chineese in canada are totally shadier!!!

:p

24. judge wopner

judge wopner TRIBE Member

i disagree, G W Bush is a much worse dolphin than Hu Jintao.

25. chloe69

chloe69 TRIBE Member

This thread is so racist!