• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the chest beating/boasting/strutting your stuff thread

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Got word last week that my contract was extended until at least the end of the year now. Initially I thought I wasn't going to find out until later this week which would of sucked, as that would of been barely a weeks notice that I wouldn't of had work come Nov 1st if it didnt get extended.

spaboy

TRIBE Member
I just ended a 12 month defense in a litigation case & got 100% of my costs covered & nice damages! Bout fucking time

tobywan

TRIBE Member
This tall, hotter than hot lady that works in Marketing on the exec level just threw me some compliments on my hair, as it's grown out/been dyed since I first met her.

I returned the compliments her way, and she giggled like a schoolgirl...would've been the perfect time for the elevator to get "stuck", ahem;)

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deevah

TRIBE Member
i get to hang out @ the HQ of the VS Angels tmr and see if they're generous enough to gimme a discount card/samples

tobywan

TRIBE Member
this girl I used to date just sent me some pics of her and her friends having an underwear party.

p.s. including knee highs

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
^that would be torcher

why would you want smokin hot pics of someone you USED to bang????

that sounds more like a ..."check out what you aint bangin no more asshat" ..type move on her part

gl*tch

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
^that would be torcher

that sounds more like a ..."check out what you aint bangin no more asshat" ..type move on her part
until you post them online and make bitchy comments about them!

C'mon let's all see!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
this girl I used to date just sent me some pics of her and her friends having an underwear party.

p.s. including knee highs

I keep checking my email and I don't have the email yet with the pics. get on it tobych33se

Incrimin8

TRIBE Member
on the torcher topic

my wife lined up the hottest 18 yr old babysitter to watch our boy on the weekend. she shows up wearing lulu lemons and a great ass.

I'm doomed

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tobywan

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
^that would be torcher

Well, at first those were my thoughts...until she started telling me how soft her new duvet was and suggested I come over sometime to test it's softness.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
a) She's comin' to T.O. for that Hair Styling Competition @ the MTCC and is setting her free time aside pour moi;)

b) Just heard back from an interview I had a month ago regarding a particular gig/career change, AND I GOT IT!

yeahthatsright, things are comin' up toby:)

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
spaboy said:
I just ended a 12 month defense in a litigation case & got 100% of my costs covered & nice damages! Bout fucking time
:) :) :) hey hey! Just read this now... congrats man! I know you were expecting it, but still, it's nice when you get the validation you deserve.

Drinks on you next time!!