• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the cereal thread

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am going to go downstairs and have a bowl of Vector with soya milk. Its all genetically modified but WTF.

nusty

TRIBE Member
Golden Grahams! "as much calcium as as an 8oz glass of milk!" I wonder if its genetically modified milk that they are reffering to or not?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk all the way.

I hate cereal (never ate breakfast as a kid) but I'll eat this cuz it makes me feel like I'm a normal child (since my parents never bought cereal).

patri©k

TRIBE Member
it's all about the 2 slabs of Weetabix, some fruit, a pinch of sugar and some warm milk !

YA DUN KNOW !

57799.jpg

fattyp©2002

Moez

TRIBE Member
I love Weetabix with maple syrup on them,
Raisin Bran,
Honey Nut Cheerios, or regular Cheerios with maple syrup on them,
and Corn Pops :)
mmmmm......

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i lke cinnamin(sp?) toast crunch. btw, everybody seems to into soy milk, 2% milk gives me gut rut. would soy milk do the same??

peace

SpazGirl

TRIBE Member
^^^
You are probably lactose intolerant like me & millions of people that don't know it - I don't think you will get gut rot - but if you do - there is Rice Milk too - called "Rice Dream" at grocery stores next to soymilk. I drink that too.

SpazGirl

Bean

TRIBE Member
Vector is the best.

One of my American colleagues was over for lunch the other day.

She looked at the vector I had on the counter and started munching on it, making the comment, "You got this in Canada right? American cereals are so boring."

Peace,

Sabina

.:. Share what you know, learn what you don't .:.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
i if am ever FORCED to eat cereal it will only be honey nut cheerios or oatmeal raisin crisp. but i hate breakfast and cereal so that is unlikely to happen.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
yeah... I'm not a breakfast person either. it seems like I'm never hungry the first few hours Im up.

the only day I really like to eat brefix is on Sunday...... that's when we eat the big ass Irish brekkie... mmmmmmmmmmmm.

fattyp©2002

maple syrup on my weetabix ?! ... must try it !

deep

TRIBE Member
I used to basically live off vector but got bored with it

oatmeal almond crisp at the moment

zoo

TRIBE Member
If you like VECTOR, try VIVE as well

it's a soy-based cereal

tastes exactly like vector .. with a little brown sugar added

do it .. just for the change of box graphics ;0)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I just had a big bowl of gruel (cream of wheat with soymilk & brown sugar).

dinner last night Vector
breakfast today gruel
maybe Captn Crunch for lunch!

all the food groups are represented

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
I just had a big bowl of gruel (cream of wheat with soymilk & brown sugar).

Cream of Wheat is highly underrated. But you MUST cook it with milk, never water, otherwise the results are revolting. And brown sugar is necessary.

p.s. The best vanilla soy milk that I have found is President's Choice "Too Good to be True" Fortified Soy Beverage.

p.p.s. Don't bother with rice milk--it has very little protein compared to cow milk or soy milk. You might as well drink water with sugar in it.

G

Originally posted by *labRat*

**when served with 8oz of milk

LOL!

I had Golden Crisps this morning. I like the stoned bear-thing on the cover.