• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the cabbagetown thread!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Papillon
Where is the Bake Shop?????
right beside cranberries just before ambal: east side of the street just south of wellesley. I just went there, sparked by this thread: mmm, samosa and a loaf of fresh bread for $2.50.

i don't mind the sketchies, except for the one who hngs out outside hte beer store: i swear he muttered something about my tits once.

torontobarfly

TRIBE Member
ah you love it when people mutter things about your tits:p

i lived near parliament and wellesley for a year and a half....great area but keep everything tightly locked up....the people in the area are ok but there's a shady crowd that often wander thru on their way down to the dundas area...just a heads up

Papillon

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by torontobarfly
ah you love it when people mutter things about your tits:p

i lived near parliament and wellesley for a year and a half....great area but keep everything tightly locked up....the people in the area are ok but there's a shady crowd that often wander thru on their way down to the dundas area...just a heads up
...and I live in the Dundas area and know all about that ;)

Is St. Jamestown an ok place to live - I hear it's "dangerous"......it can be any worse than where I am now....

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
st jamestown are real crap apartments, graffiti on the walls, super densely crowded. but hey, if you're looking for cheap it shore is!