• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Britney and Madonna kiss (revisited)

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
What the fuck is the big deal over Britney and Madonna Kissing?
I mean... Madonna and Christina kissed just after, and yet no fuss has been made over that. So what? Madonna kissed 2 girls half her age... but wait! only the one kiss is being recognized. Is christina just not that memmorable, despite all of her attempts to grab attention?

What the hell? Britney and Christina both make themselves out to be huge stage sluts, so i don't get it. Why is Britney's kiss more important than Christina's?

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
agreed, I've often wondered that myself.

not that it was even really a kiss either. It was a token peck with a tiny bit on tongue. So lame.

IT would've been way hotter if all three of them were naked

Adam

TRIBE Member
I also kissed Littlest Hobo's cat, but nobody made a big deal about it.

Except the cops.

And the SPCA.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
i think the Britney kiss got more hype, cuz Britney looked like she was diggin it and she initiated the tongue action.... Christina on the other hand, it was obviously acting....

LOL @ people kissing their cats..... i kiss my cats like 40 times a day.. they're so cute just sitting there staring at me...

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
wasn't there a bukakke fest involving xtina on the award show too,I remember that clearly,then didnt 50 and Em dp Missy Elliot?

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Christina didn't get attention b/c everyone excepts her to kiss girls b/c of her sluttly image. It didn't really suprise me to she her kiss another girl.

Britney on the other hand, tries to portray this innocence about her with the whole being a virgin thing til she was married. I think people reacted so responsive b/c it contradicted everything she was about for so long. Britney girl on girl kiss = Shockvalue.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
As dirrty as Christina is... it's a far stretch to expect her to kiss another girl when she talks about her preference of having her ass pounded by black guys cause they have 'mo flava'

ahhh... there is no emoticon for what i'm feeling
wait...

:rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
... it's a far stretch to expect her to kiss another girl when she talks about her preference of having her ass pounded by black guys cause they have 'mo flava'
Why eat hamburger when you can have steak?

*looks down at his own Happy Meal*

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000
Britney on the other hand, tries to portray this innocence about her with the whole being a virgin thing til she was married. I think people reacted so responsive b/c it contradicted everything she was about for so long. Britney girl on girl kiss = Shockvalue.
Not necessarily though. Britney has been far from Innocent this past year. Not to mention that she'd admitted to loosing her virginity to Justin...........then there was Fred then Colin.

She's just a regular old ho bag, sewing her wild oats. ;)

I think if it has to do with anything it would be that Madonna is a big fan of Britney's whereas Xtina was just there for sake of, well.........nuthing. Publicity I guess, too bad she didn't get any.

It still would've been way hotter if they were naked. Or better yet, remember Madonna's like a Virgin tour (I think it was that tour) the one where she was told she couldn't masterbate in her show. Put the three of them in that show, now that's entertainment. I just wanna see their titties :)

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
As dirrty as Christina is... it's a far stretch to expect her to kiss another girl when she talks about her preference of having her ass pounded by black guys cause they have 'mo flava'

ahhh... there is no emoticon for what i'm feeling
wait...

:rolleyes:
How little she knows. After being with me, she'll have to go to rehab. She'd be addicted to what my dick did. :D

that was the worst joke of all time. I'm sorry. Please don't tell my gf.

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
You people complaining, talking about, etc.. are only doing exactly what was intended.

pr0nstar
*nod* Why is this still being brought up months later?

Brit and Madonna's kiss was captured by the cameras for longer than Madonna and Christina's...you barely saw theirs. So that image went out around the world, plus the "Justin reaction shot."

~jen

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by j bunny 2000
I think people reacted so responsive b/c it contradicted everything she was about for so long. Britney girl on girl kiss = Shockvalue.
The kiss was part of the rebranding of Britney from Virgin to Slut. Who better than to help rebrand than Madonna?

On the other hand, Xtina moved to brand ClubSlut shortly after Genie in a Bottle, so the kiss was not all that entertainment-newsworthy.

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
Not necessarily though. Britney has been far from Innocent this past year. Not to mention that she'd admitted to loosing her virginity to Justin...........then there was Fred then Colin.

That is true but I saw an interview with her and Diane Sawyer and the girl still couldn't even really talk about sex. She was describing some song she wrote about pleasuring herself and used every other word "except" mastrabation to describe it. Plus, the way she was talking she seemed really sheltered and really uncomfortable. Its kinda annoying that someone who is so visually sexual can't even talk about topic somewhat, which is why I said she still seems quite innocent in comparison to Xtina who tells magazines about her favourite positions and numerous peiercing in gential regions.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders