• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The breakdown in "Big Love" where the horns come in

diablo

TRIBE Member
Without a doubt, one of the top ten moments in house music history.

"Understand my lovin'..." :cool: :cool: :D :D

oeretS

TRIBE Member
^^ don't think those are the lyrics (i've been saving my lovin?), but nevertheless it's a hands-in-the-air dancefloor moment if there ever was one.

supposedly Pete Heller finished the track within just a few hours, guess he just hit on the right sample

Big Boss

TRIBE Promoter
This is a track that turned me from hardcore rocker to 100% househead. Such a great tune. One of the best of all time...

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
oeretS said:
^^ don't think those are the lyrics (i've been saving my lovin?), but nevertheless it's a hands-in-the-air dancefloor moment if there ever was one.
def ive been saving my lovin..

good tune :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T_Dot_House

TRIBE Member
I still remember the first time I heard that track was on a hot summer afternoon when David Morales threw it down on at a free house music event on Temperance St.
Ah, the good ole days. Brings back so many great memories. I still love that track!
Gonna listen to it now.

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
wayne williams, energy 108, club 108 live to air, the next track was daddy's favourite, i feel good things for you, man o man those were good days at the club!!!

wish i could timewarp, yet alone timeline :p

cheers to the classics!!!

gk

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
djglobalkiller said:
wayne williams, energy 108, club 108 live to air, the next track was daddy's favourite, i feel good things for you, man o man those were good days at the club!!!

wish i could timewarp, yet alone timeline :p

cheers to the classics!!!

gk
I've been searching for you, havn't you heard
;)