• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the bitty in black eyed peas

zoo

TRIBE Member
nah there's been worse

busta rhymes being a good example...from cutting edge to who-cares

BEP have broadened their fanbase considerably, and haven't really "sold out", their end-product has simply changed as have they

can't blame them for changing, things get boring ..

and it doesn't mean their first cd isn't still as good as it always was :0P

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
nah there's been worse

busta rhymes being a good example...from cutting edge to who-cares

BEP have broadened their fanbase considerably, and haven't really "sold out", their end-product has simply changed as have they

can't blame them for changing, things get boring ..

and it doesn't mean their first cd isn't still as good as it always was :0P
man-o-man...BUSTA

he was ALWAYS really colorful and your right,at one point somewhat cutting edge...could you imagine him on a dalek or MF beat??...he should really look into that get some cred back from the peeps who actually give a fuck about hip hop

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
somewhat???

i think "when disaster strikes" pretty much speaks for itself, more in terms of wordplay, feel of beats, and all around general STYLE

nobody saw that coming ...

Colm

TRIBE Member
shame about BEP... I really liked their old stuff. I hadnt heard any about them for some time... guess they suck.

Thought busta was best w/lord of the underground

zee

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
and all around general STYLE
word

and busta used to have some wicked wicked music videos.
Dangerous, Gimme Some More, even Put Your Hands... were all amazing

ugh not so much anymore..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

aimeesan

TRIBE Member
Apparently she was just a fan that kept following them around and finally they gave her the chance to sing. Biggest mistake of their careers in my opinion! She's terrible-turned BEP from good hip-hop to shitty hip-POP. :mad: