1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The BITCHface...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by MoFo, Aug 25, 2003.

1. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Ya know what?

I might have a scowl on my face but I can't help it. When I was in junior high and highschool, everyone thought I was always in a bad mood because of my "BITCHface" when in fact, I was totally happy.

Well, I'd like to declare that if I'm in a bad mood, YOU WOULD know.

Numerous people came up to me today at Cherry Beach to ask me what was wrong.. Nothing was wrong. I had just biked it down. I was tired. But I was looking forward to biking it down ALL week... So I wasn't in a bad mood. Just wanted to clarify that because I am plagued with the BITCHface.

Sometimes I get reflective too. Like in NYC when I just want to enjoy the moment, I don't have to scream and jump up and down or smile. I just want to let it all soak in. Peacefully.

Doesn't mean that I'll bite if you say hi. Doesn't mean I'm in a bitchy mood. I rarely get grumpy unless it's 6 am or something.

Anyone else got a BITCHface?

2. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

where's my bike lock bitchface?

3. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

I can give it to you tomorrow..

Like in the afternoon?

4. Syntax Error

i want it now!

<--making bitchface.

5. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Funnily enough, I lost yer # again..

6. Syntax Error

i'm not laughing.

7. Syntax Error

people always say i look like i'm pissed off.

8. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Well, you are swimming in a sea of negativity.

I think I will NEVER ask "what's wrong?" ever again.

9. Syntax Error

good for you.

10. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

You're not getting that bike lock back till you come online.

11. Insatiable1

Insatiable1 TRIBE Member

Well I don't have the bitch face but I'm a pretty shy girl (when I don't know someone). My shyness often comes across as snobbiness to many people - although that is the complete opposite of how I really am (if that makes any sense?).

12. diego

diego TRIBE Member

that's how I am and therfore I also get asked that stupid question WAY to much 'Whats wrong'? specially annoying when your out at a club and everybody is your best friend because of some stupid little pill and so THEY feel like they need to keep asking if your okay. ' YES I'M OKAY SORRY IF I DON'T HUG OR SMILE AT EVERYBODY THAT WALKS BY ME'

13. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Thank you. Go team anti-perky.

14. smile

smile TRIBE Member

you've all got the bitchface because toronto is a very cold place.

glad i'm outta there.

15. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

I get the same thing. My contemplative face often gets mistaken for a bitchface. And, you know, I'm frequently contemplative.

I love surprising them with the real bitchface.

16. lok

lok TRIBE Member

I have sex face. It always looks like Im sizing someone up or thinking about boning someone or already in the process of working on someone to get their clothes off.

And its not true.

17. Prickly Pete

Prickly Pete TRIBE Member

I too have a bitchface I guess (except when under the influence)... I can't count the number of people that have told me... when I first met you... I thought you hated me... or... you give the worst first impressions... or... what's wrong... its annoying...

18. Jeremy Jive

Jeremy Jive TRIBE Member

I'm guilty of the same thing.

jeremy -ooh face guy face- jive

19. Plato

Plato TRIBE Member

i've always been pretty serious, and dont naturally have a cheery look on my face like others, so i tend to look angry or sad or whatnot at parties.

i hate when i sit on the couch with no one at a party and people naturally assume i am angry or that something is wrong. hello, i needed to sit and chill. i'm not allowed to sit by myself??

of course constantly being asked how i am cause people think i am angry leads to me being angry. grrr.

my employers have always asked me to smile. i tell them i am. they get scared.

least you dont have a bitchvoice, as it seems i have one over the phone!?
    :?

N30-p[l]a+0

20. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

You did look pissed Sunny - but the ghetto cat must've lightened your spirits!

p.s. good to see ya!

21. finary

finary TRIBE Promoter

dont worry i suffer from the same thing...

ive been trying to get better at smiling though :p

the worst is at parties, i'll just be standing there moving my feet a bit totally into the music, just listening... and people will ask me whats wrong! im just enjoying the music!

i think it's when im thinking about something or concentrating that this 'bitchface' happens.. and im usually ALWAYS thinking about one thing or another, so there ya go...

/f

22. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

23. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Yeah, but you have this really cute natural pout goin' on.
    Claire and I were admiring it.

24. MoFo

MoFo TRIBE Member

Good to see you too!

Well, it must've been my sunglasses or something cuz I was getting really anxious when I was pedalling down Cherry. I just REALLY wanted to hear some breaks. I LOVE BIKING! Gah! When I got there, I was trying to catch my breath. And I was dizzy from the workout.

25. Scarlett

Scarlett TRIBE Member

So true...i get the same thing...
    Plus i'll look like an idiot for smiling all the time (doesn't everyone???) :p