• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the biggest failures of the 20th century

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
i knew you were going to start something like this.

biggest failure??

umm.... stock market crash of 1920's?

the creation of an israeli state in the middle of a place where there is a lot of arabs that don't like them?

that last one is kind of failing as of late IMO.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the nazis

euro-disney

new coke

the chernobyl nuclear reactor

the buffalo bills

terry fox's cross canada run (just kidding)

space shuttle challenger

space shuttle columbia

prosecutors in the o.j. simpson case

*waiting for someone to write "the pop can tabs campaign"*

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

ethnik

TRIBE Member
US interventionist foreign policy around the world (esp central and south america)

humanities failure de stop genocides (holocaust, rwanda, armenian, cambodia, the list is endless unfortunetly)

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
communism...in theory (like the mcdlt) it is a good idea...however as seen in many communist states the people suffer, while the ruling class live in the farm house...

jc

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will

space shuttle challenger

space shuttle columbia

i would say all our space exploration is a failure.

because if mankind were to meet some alien life form and they were to ask us "why are you exploring space when you haven't even explored all of your world, like the deep sea?"

what will we tell them, that we have a short attention span

or that we think it's better to explore space then to help the starving in our own world

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by quantumize
i would say all our space exploration is a failure.
because if mankind were to meet some alien life form and they were to ask us "why are you exploring space when you haven't even explored all of your world, like the deep sea?"
what will we tell them, that we have a short attention span
or that we think it's better to explore space then to help the starving in our own world
Thats stupid. They wouldn't speak english. Besides, aliens hate poor people almost as much as I do.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders