• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The better cover letter

-Rudebwoy_Chin-

TRIBE Member
Thought I would employ the knowledge of the tribe masses on this one. I am currently submitting job apps for the summer, and cover letters are required (for business sector). I am entertaining any suggestions/tips/guidelines or wisdom you may have in hopes of landing an entry level position in this sector.

maximum respect for your help
peas

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
i have a question which i thought was somewhat related to this thread.

i've recently asked various people to write me a letter of reference for me, and happily, they've conceded to do so.

but a few of them have asked me what i'm looking for/what the details are. i have no idea what to tell them. is there a generic template for a reference letter? should i instruct these individuals on what to write? i feel kind of shy...i don't want to say, 'mention how brilliant and articulate i am', for example. i'd rather them come up with something natural.

any help would be appreciated.

defazman

TRIBE Member
In my experience, as long as you add "ps. I give handjobs for quarters" at the bottom of the coverpage, you will get the job, regardless of sector.