• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

The best sandwich ever!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
my friend brought me 2 lbs of smoked meat from Schwartz's in Montreal.. picked it up tonight.

I'm in heaven.

going back in 3 weeks and getting 10 lbs! :D

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
the grilled veggie sandwich at sugar cafe
the garlic aioli BLT at Musa
the Woody Allen at Carnegie Deli (1/2 pastrami, 1/2 corned beef)
lamb sandwich at Mercer Kitchen

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
When I worked at a cafe, I made a chicken, bacon, avocado, aioli, tomato, onion, and white cheddar on a panini. Those sold so fast I couldn't make them fast enough.

Boo

TRIBE Member
Best sammich I ever had was in Ireland at O'brians sandwich bar. They generally having the best bread I've ever tasted - huge thick slices. They have a Tripledecker sandwhich - which has chicken, onion, bacon, lettuce etc But the kicker is in the middle they have a thin peice of toast - big mac styles, that just gives it that extra little hmmph

They have franchises in 13 countries, and just taste the way a sammich should.

http://www.obriensonline.com/

miller

TRIBE Member
prob. not the best sandwich ever, but "california sandwiches" from the "california sandwich shop" are damn good!

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
breaded chicken and eggplant on fococcia with tomato sauce onions and hot peppers from mustashios at st.lawrence market.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
TaCk OnE? said:
breaded chicken and eggplant on fococcia with tomato sauce onions and hot peppers from mustashios at st.lawrence market.
All of their sandwiches kick serious ass...I usually opt for the veal/eggplant.

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
open faced sandwiches, cheese, french salad, ham and a sliced egg.

but the meat ball sandwich from Amato´s on Yonge st is almost orgasmic

KiX

TRIBE Member
they got rid of the honey mustard club sandwich at pizza pizza... THAT was the best sandwich. :(

s1k

TRIBE Member
best sandwich in toronto is at Thuet. It's 7 bucks, on a croissant bread, with duck carpaccio and goat cheese with a touch raspberry jam. Forget about it, only avaible during lunch hours.

kuba

TRIBE Member
I don't understant the deal with sczwartz'- (sp?).

It's nothing to me. I hate their type of meat.