• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Beauty of Total Destruction

OTIS

TRIBE Member
XX01.JPG

XX02.JPG

XX03.JPG

XX04.JPG

XX05.JPG

XX06.JPG

XX07.JPG

XX08.JPG

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
those clouds aren't alll from nukes are they Rob?

If so, the one with the cactii in it is somewhat surreal because of how much closer it is than a typical shot...

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yeah they're all nukes methinks.. although they werent labelled, they're all declassified photos from the US Department of Energy's Nevada Test Site.

I'va also got photos of all the facilities, and waste disposal proceedures.

What you see there (cacti) may be a low level tactical nuke or the cloud formation of disturbed soil from an underground detonation.

Last edited:

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by deep
those clouds aren't alll from nukes are they Rob?

If so, the one with the cactii in it is somewhat surreal because of how much closer it is than a typical shot...

When they first started doing these things, they'd go check it out right away, and the ocean ones, they'd have the sailors out scrubbing the decks right away.

It took some time before they realized that radioactivity ain't good for you in the least.

mingster

TRIBE Member
it's hard to imagine there has even been so many nuclear explosions.

i didn't think they had been set-off so often. isn't it like a super huge deal? or is that only when they go off in highly populated areas?

zoo

TRIBE Member
doesn't it seem stupid that the inhabitants of a planet would make such a device?

i don't understand why people are developing nuclear arms and testing them ... isn't that just asking for trouble?

what if someone blew the entire world up?

CiG

TRIBE Member

HEllO?

Originally posted by zoo
doesn't it seem stupid that the inhabitants of a planet would make such a device?

i don't understand why people are developing nuclear arms and testing them ... isn't that just asking for trouble?

I think it's pretty safe to say no one would be pissed off if that happened...

BYe nOW
Luka

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo

It only takes about 100 medium sized nuclear devices to set off what is called nuclear winter.. a permanent enough atmospheric phenomenon to wipe out most life on this planet. So blowing up the world is not how it would happen really.. during a nuclear strike maybe 10-20 percent of the earth's population would be incinerated. It's the chaos afterward that would be the real hell as food, energy & other resources will be extremely limited/contaminated and people would begin to die of hunger & begin to kill each other out of the instinctually driven need for survival.

"I dont know what weapon will be used in WW3, but I know that WW4 will be fought with sticks & stones" - Albert Einstein

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
It only takes about 100 medium sized nuclear devices to set off what is called nuclear winter.. a permanent enough atmospheric phenomenon to wipe out most life on this planet.

100 medium sized devices set off at once or does it matter if it is spaced out through the span of, for example, a month?

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by choko
looks like these three of the same device.

I think the first two are the same explosion, but the third one looks like an underground burst. And the clouds are different from the first two pictures.