• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Beat Freakers - Ghetto Cardio [House/Breaks/The Business]

Soulster

TRIBE Member
i LOOOOOVE this mix!

Don't Stop The Funk... it was all I could do from getting up off my chair and shakin my ass in my cubicle. Gawwwwwwd! It's like bittersweet torture not being able to dance to this.

I'm SO glad I'm going out dancing tonight.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
"uptown!"

the beat freakers do it again. another ricidulously sold mix that's got my head noddin.

thanks for sharing, and keep em comin.

- that big fan guy

JuNiOrR

TRIBE Member
can't wait until their next Toronto appearance together... until then Adam alone will have to do...

ho hum...

:rolleyes:

j/k:p

Iatemyslipmat

TRIBE Member
the beat freakers do it again. another ricidulously sold mix that's got my head noddin.

thanks for sharing, and keep em comin.
Many thanks. This will be the last one for awhile, probably until I relocate to Canada for good in the summer of 2006. Keep your eyes peeled for original material though... I'm going to try to have at least 2 more records out by that point.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

emiwee

TRIBE Member
so this afternoon, i was bopping to this set on my ipod as i was walking down the street, and i got stopped by these 2 girls working for toronto life magazine, and they wanted to take pictures of people with ipods and make notes about what they were listening to. so the name of this set is in their little notebook, just waiting to be paired with my picture!

love this mix.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit