1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Bachelor Pad

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Chris, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

Alright folks, who watched it, and first thoughts? Im thinking its Temptation Island, Bachelor, Bachelorette, and a little Fear Factor rolled into one.
  2. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

Is this show Big Brother style?

They're all locked in a house with no contact to the outside world?

Wait for week 2....they'll snap like twigs.
  3. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

A little like it, but prettier people perhaps, a chance to find love or win the major cash prize in the end. More upscale trash compared to Big Brother maybe?
  4. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

there was a lot of he said she said, and so much back stabbing in the first episode. I was talking on the phone and kinda watching, but not really following what was going on!
  5. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

the problem with shows of this kind is, they work the best with newbies who havent been part of producing a "reality" show and dont fully realize how they act and the editing will make them appear
  6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

oh I never saw anything for this. what is it?
    who what when where why how?
  7. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

It's past "stars" of The Bachelor/Bachelorette being put in a house Big Brother style and having to do challenges/evictions to stay and win money.

Or find love.
  8. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

oh GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I stopped watching batchelor ages ago, i will stay away from this.
  9. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

I have a thing for super hottie Jessie Sulidis and just found her Facebook fan page and learned she's from Oakville. She was just signing autographs at the Taste of Danforth this past weekend and I just missed her.

10. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

shes kind of a butter face...

watching that tenley chick cry because the other girl "scared" her made me laugh.
  11. green_souljah

green_souljah TRIBE Member

When is this going to end?
  12. Ho||yw0oD

Ho||yw0oD TRIBE Member

Geezus this is a douchebag factory if I have ever seen one. A bunch of guys who try to outdo each other on how animalistic they can be. Really, these guys end up acting like nothing more than a pack of wolves with each vying for alpha dog role.

And all I can think of is the commercial with the one douchebag saying "Or what?!" Losers.
  13. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

As if Jersey Shore wasn't enough.
  14. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

at least jersey shore is funny though.
  15. PolishPrincess

PolishPrincess TRIBE Member

I went to College with Jessie. She's a nice girl and pretty funny actually.
  16. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

She wears too much bling!
  17. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

^she also looks like that chick from 30 rock

i love how these women were all demur and trying to be the girl next door/take home to mom when they were on the bachelor and on this show it is a total 180 to skank-a-tron 3000
  18. rave jedi

rave jedi TRIBE Member

Too late to catch up on BIG BROTHER this season, but my favorite new smut show second episode is on right now! :p