• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The "Ask a Man Thread" (For Ladies)

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Hey Boys

Here is my question.

When getting to know someone what is appropriate or not for how much u call some one.

eg; I am going to go hang out with this dude out of town this weekend, we have hung once before and we were talking online every day for a bout 1 month and then on the phone, he was calling me...

Have not herd from him in a dew days i called him yesterday and emailed him.. still nothing - would u say the ball is in his court now? just wait it out unless it is like thursday night and i leave friday and i hear nothing?

ohh the woos of hanging out with boys

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
you've made a valid effort in contacting him so step back and see what happens. if you dont hear anything by friday then call him again. just ask what hes been up to and why he hasnt returned your call

good luck

p.s. GREAT THREAD LMFAO!!!

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
ohh the woos of hanging out with boys

Just a friend - once every 4 days
Hopefully more than a friend - once every 3 days
Definitely more that just a friend - once every 2 days
You have tampons in his washroom - every day

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
Just a friend - once every 4 days
Hopefully more than a friend - once every 3 days
Definitely more that just a friend - once every 2 days
You have tampons in his washroom - every day
He buys your tampons - every couple minutes

Fixed

Skipper

TRIBE Member
erm...maybe this should be in the sports forum. or the gen forum.
because here we are only encouraging the guys to come creep around in our forum!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
I dont call them. Like ever. Genearally it takes a couple months of me dating someone to call them regularily. Drives them fucking batty. i love it.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
When getting to know someone what is appropriate or not for how much u call some one.

Ahhhh.... always a tough one, and it depends entirely on the type of relationship you have with the person. Me, I'm not much of a phone talker so if I call someone, it's just to make plans, and if I can't come up with any good plans, then I might not call them at all.

It kinda sucks though when I'm waiting for a call back, because I'm not at all the kind of guy to pester a girl and keep calling/emailing if I don't hear back in a given amount of time. But then I tell myself "hey, if she really wanted to hang out with me, she'd give me a ring back. And if not, it's either because she's busy with shit or is not interested, and either way... calling again isn't gonna make a difference."

So... after a call or email, I leave the ball in their court at least for the next little while. It's a little different if you've already got plans with him for the weekend, but I wouldn't even begin to worry about it until Friday. Maybe he's just nervous or something? Boys get that way too sometimes. ;)

vinder

TRIBE Member
it's different with every relationship

lol @ creep in our forum. like there's a lock and key to keep the guys out. omgomgomg

vinder

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
I dont call them. Like ever. Genearally it takes a couple months of me dating someone to call them regularily. Drives them fucking batty. i love it.
congratulations, how's it feel to turn sweet 16?

sugar

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
"hey, if she really wanted to hang out with me, she'd give me a ring back. And if not, it's either because she's busy with shit or is not interested, and either way... calling again isn't gonna make a difference."

Exactly! Wait until Thursday night.

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
vinder said:
congratulations, how's it feel to turn sweet 16?

Thanks Vinder, i could also go the othe rway of a 16 year old which is much morecommon in women and hound then everday which i'm sure is MUCH more attractive then a little mystery.

vinder

TRIBE Member
i think there's a fine line between mystery and playing games though. and not calling for a couple months seems more like that latter than former.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I mostly talk to ppl on MSN.. I dont think there are any "online" rules... if you seee them online and you want to say hi do it...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
first off, don't take tips about that from guys that probably have limited experience in "dating"

second.. every relationship is different.. i've been in ones where we talked daily.. other where we didn't... which ever it was it was what felt natural at the time... if you've only hung with him once.. i would wait a couple of days before calling again.. just cause.. well.. you've only hung out once.. don't want to come of as being desperate.. but still want to make it know that your interested.

word

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
teehee, he had lost his phone....

but yeah i just waited anyway... i dont want to put myself out there to much, its summer !! hopefully the weekend brings me some fun

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
dammit i am ocding again and i am typing to stop myself from calling --- eeee-- boy is suppose to come up on sunday - i was suppose to get him a ticket today - i called to confirm it with him before i bought it and he is not p/u his v/m now this is screwing up my schedule..... and i dont think someone i dont know that well is worth the comprimise yet...
I guess i will just leave the ball in his court...

I might have scared him.... i left a meassge that was a bit angry!!
k end of being a silly girl rant