• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The "Ask a Lady Thread" (for MEN)

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
i think its appropriate for us men to have a dedicated thread in the ladies room :D

ask a lady anything you want OR talk about whatever you want (so long as its female related) :D

COME ON GUYS!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
ok so today im at the subway station and there were a shitload of people due to some police investigation being done between museum & st andrew (or something like that). anyway, a lot of youngsters everywhere (guys & girls) squished like sardines. now, in a club environment i suppose that there is an unwritten rule where guys can place their hands along a girls waist as they pass a heavy populated area. so, if this behaviour is ok why dont people do this at subway stations during rush hour? im not suggesting the old farts to be doing this but the people who are in their mid late 20's/early 30's. ladies what would you do if someone placed their hands on you at a packed subway station? would you freak out or treat it the same way as if you were in a club? i dont know....i was thinking about this heavily on the way home until i pulled out my psp and started playing hot shots golf LOL!!!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
is that a ha ha comment in reference to that thread a while back in the gen. forum?

if not, here is an honest answer:

i would fucking beat the living daylights out of anyone if they did that.

if yes, then here is my smartass answer:

looooooooooooooole!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Richard Raiban said:
ok so today im at the subway station and there were a shitload of people due to some police investigation being done between museum & st andrew (or something like that). anyway, a lot of youngsters everywhere (guys & girls) squished like sardines. now, in a club environment i suppose that there is an unwritten rule where guys can place their hands along a girls waist as they pass a heavy populated area. so, if this behaviour is ok why dont people do this at subway stations during rush hour? im not suggesting the old farts to be doing this but the people who are in their mid late 20's/early 30's. ladies what would you do if someone placed their hands on you at a packed subway station? would you freak out or treat it the same way as if you were in a club? i dont know....i was thinking about this heavily on the way home until i pulled out my psp and started playing hot shots golf LOL!!!

did you by chance do this to someone on a subway and they freaked? :p

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
The reason it's okay to gently touch someone's shoulder or hip in a club environment is because it's too loud to hear anything. It's a polite way of gesturing "excuse me".

On the subway or any other situation where normal people can hear, you say "excuse me" without physical contact.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
dude, it has to be both. I dated a guy once because we had a really fun time together, but 3 months in I found myself having some very serious attraction issues. fo real yo.

I need a hot hot flame. The looks and personality are needed to ignite it.ch33se

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
I get dudes grabbing my waste a lot and moving me - but i am also little and people i think seem to think of me of some kind of a pilon or drapery i am just small enough where i am like an object and fuk what am i going to do ?

Somtimes it kinda turns me on hehe if the guys is cute !!! but at first it always throws me the ful off, i am wierd with people who dont know me touching me... but if it is innocent np or if the dude is a cutey teehee...

I do it to when i am in clubs to men and women, instead of elbowing ect.. iwill put my hand gently on them, people usually seem to be fine with it... sometimes i will give the odd ass grab too teehee

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:
would you freak out or treat it the same way as if you were in a club?
I don't like it either way. It's just an excuse just to touch someone's waist - you can easily move someone by their shoulders.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Richard Raiban said:

The answer is: don't even think about it