• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Asian Girl

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rocky
No....those are the men. Chinese men tend to be quite effeminate (see MoFo).

Right, cuz you're a basket of bravado.

I don't take offense to being called effeminate but that's only one side of myself.

This is coming from a guy who looks like Brian from the Backstreet Boys' younger, gayer brother. Gimme a break.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Rocky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Right, cuz you're a basket of bravado.
I don't take offense to being called effeminate but that's only one side of myself.
This is coming from a guy who looks like Brian from the Backstreet Boys' younger, gayer brother. Gimme a break.
Chill...it was a joke. You're ssso ssenssitive.

unique2100

TRIBE Promoter
shut up neither of u guys got shit on bruce lee. so go back to your giggling and hug. and take a pic together in a sticker photo booth *victory sign*

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rocky

TRIBE Member
No...problem. I take no offense. I've been called the homogay Backstreet boy since I was 16. I've learned to take it as a compliment.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pig-pen
so unite and what should call my carpet

Whoa, was that Engrish?

"Oriental" is fine for inanimate objects like carpets and salads that contain mandarin orange and crispy wonton crunchies.

pig-pen

TRIBE Member
Whoa, was that Engrish?

"Oriental" is fine for inanimate objects like carpets and salads that contain mandarin orange and crispy wonton crunchies.

does the same rule apply for faggot and the N word?

pig-pen

TRIBE Member
"The Orient" was used by discoverers and world travellers (aka Colonialists) to describe "the Far East," where the slanty-eyed people roamed.

For one, It's basically outdated.

Secondly, Asian aesthetics became really popular when they were brought back to Europe (namely France and England). Hence, why blue and white English china is called "china" and "oriental style" Japanese and Chinese design also inspired Art-Deco and "oriental" was used to describe a certain aesthetic or style.

As the word "Oriental" was originally used to refer to inanimate objects, calling someone Oriental objectifies him/her, rendering him/her into exotic specimen that is lower than the white man. So served the purpose of a secondary inspiration to the superority of Western ideas.

i thought Asia was discovered by white devils

pig-pen

TRIBE Member
WHITE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE FUN OF CHINESE CULTURE BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A JERKOFF.

So stop noting you know anything about "this girl I dated" or "my Chinese neighbour" like you know.

Leave it to the witty, self-deprecating Asian people, thanks.

you are right i don't know much about Asian people other than alot of the women are hot and that i don't really enjoy seeing the males running around the change room nude at the gym

**MUNCHKIN**

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by newstyle666
^^ I said that because it sounded cool.

In all seriousness though, I am dating her because she loves to cook and clean.

Wow she must feel so special that you're dating her because she cooks and cleans. Do you invite her to your home every week to have her make your place look spic and span?