• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the AMAZING deals thread

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I know there's a good deal thread but this space is for those incredible deals!...like a few years ago when I grabbed a old hoody from urban outfitters for $1.50 HALF PRICE THAT simply for a weeeee white mark on the hood...that's AMAZING:)

today I picked up the following movies for the unbelievable price for 9 bucks and change...used VHS without proper identifiable boxes mind you but still...

American movie
Existenz
Human traffic
bad lieutenent
chuck and buck
possession(Neil labute)
the eyes of tammy feye
national 7
Julien donkey boy(!!!)
talk radio(underrated oliver stone flick)
beyond the mat(JUST for the cracked out jake the snake parts)
Kalifornia
the tao of Steve

THEN the bitch at the counter messes because the .99 price wasn't active on the system yet so she had to ring them up by hand and obviously missed a few...

I hope my luck continues seeing as im ass broke right now...anyone else find any crazy bargains in the last little while?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Human Traffic

That should be required viewing for every new member of this board.

:)
im really surprised more people haven't sent away for their very own "junglist movement" tee...you can get em' on knowledge magazine's website

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Smiley Jo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
im really surprised more people haven't sent away for their very own "junglist movement" tee...you can get em' on knowledge magazine's website
Get OUT!
Oh my god, this would have made a killer xmas gift for a few people I know...

Ah well next year. :D

SJ

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
*shameless charity event plug begins here (but do read on as you may want to get in on an incredible deal)*

we're giving away two vacation packages this thursday (christmas) night as prizes to those who donate non-perishable food items at our "christmas bling" event at alto basso. make a donation and you'll receive an entry ballot. fill it out and hand it in. win and enjoy some fun-filled days on the house courtesy of BXC Canada Inc who graciously donated the prizes. winners will be picked that evening.

help out a great charity (Daily Bread Food Bank) and you get a chance to win some great prizes. it's that simple.

details in the upcoming events forum under "Christmas Bling" heading...

d