• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Allien Has Landed

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Anyone cutting a rug at Element tonight?

Ellen Allien is gonna take my brian and twist it into an electronic rock n roll pretzel!!!!!

Man I'm lookin' forward to this....

Time slots are:

10-11:30 Gerald aka Matrix
11:30-1 The Dukes
1-? the GODESS, Ellen Allien!

I'm cutting the sleeves off my new Iron Maiden t-shirt as I write this!!!!!


@m.
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk


I'm cutting the sleeves off my new Iron Maiden t-shirt as I write this!!!!!


@m.
Omg, will you fucking stop that hot talk?
My god, Stacey and I are gonna melt into a puddle of lust.

I shall be there with my date. Sorry Evan, she's mine for tonight.

Now I wanna rip something apart.. hmm... I DO have an old Mickey Mouse shirt... I like my Rolling Stones shirt too much...
*digging to find something to deconstruct*
 

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
what's that phrase again......YOUR LOSS!!!!!!

Just try and tell me that Freq Nasty is as sexy as Miss Allien...

@m.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Ah Sheeeesh again Adam!!

I would love to come, but I have a fever and a sore throat.......poopy!! To bed I go!! I was there last night, first time being at Element in a few years. Well, I hope that you have oooodles of fun tonight.

Maxine
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
fuck! my friend tells me now that she cant come because its fucking easter! she knew it was easter when she planned this!

im without a ride now! :mad: i fucking hate people!

argh!

is anyone from k-w or sourounding area going to be heading up and wants to have some company!? pleeeese!? :S

p[l]a+0 <--soooo very filled with hate right now *grumble*
 

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
thought i'd bring this to this board as well.


apparently someone else did this first, i just redid it since noone could find the original.
 

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
I posted the altered pic on a UK board i frequent and someone pushed it even further...

*sings* "I'm SUPER! Thanks for asking! Don't you think I look good in this hat?"



@m.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: The Allien Has Landed

Originally posted by MoFo


Omg, will you fucking stop that hot talk?
My god, Stacey and I are gonna melt into a puddle of lust.
hahahhahhahaha.

I decided not to go, no rockin' it out tonight for mee @m. Even if I *do* get to squeeze your ass.

Ahhh well.
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Ah Sheeeesh again Adam!!

I would love to come, but I have a fever and a sore throat.......poopy!! To bed I go!! I was there last night, first time being at Element in a few years. Well, I hope that you have oooodles of fun tonight.

Maxine
I was at Element last night as well, and I have a sore throat also. :D :(

Pete
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
G

Guest

Guest
Re: Re: The Allien Has Landed

Originally posted by MoFo

I shall be there with my date. Sorry Evan, she's mine for tonight.
you mean evan as in me?

if so, it's okay.... I trust that nothing will happen :)
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete


I was at Element last night as well, and I have a sore throat also. :D :(

Pete
Very strange huh!! Yah, this sucks I really wanted to go to Element again tonight. But I don't want to spread my coodies around. Perhaps next weekend. I hope that you feel better Pete.

:) ~Maxine
 

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl


Very strange huh!! Yah, this sucks I really wanted to go to Element again tonight. But I don't want to spread my coodies around. Perhaps next weekend. I hope that you feel better Pete.

:) ~Maxine
Actually, I was sick before last night...maybe *I* was spreading it? :D Anyways, you get well soon too. :)

Pete
 
Top