• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The 4400

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I caught this show on space tonight - the premiere... but isn't it an old series that we are just getting it here now...?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i wanted to see this show, when it first came out, but it kept gettting moved from its orig time slot
guess i will just have to get a torrent for the whole show sometime...looked interesting

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
I caught this show on space tonight - the premiere... but isn't it an old series that we are just getting it here now...?

Nope, the miniseries and the series have played before on Space.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i wanted to see this show, when it first came out, but it kept gettting moved from its orig time slot
guess i will just have to get a torrent for the whole show sometime...looked interesting
i got the whole first season last year.
still haven't watched any of it.
<shrug>
i had also just downloaded Battlestar Galactica, and well.... there is no comparison.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lobo

TRIBE Member
The second season finished last Fall...check the torrents and I'm sure you'll find it.

Lobo

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
grounded4life said:
I am so addicted to this show

well i think i will download some episodes. i was intrigued with the first episode... and although i have sworn off blondes for the summer:

lauraallen03.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders