• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The 24 : Season 3 Thread

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deep

TRIBE Member
Apparently there's supposed to be some 4 minute promo for the 3rd season of 24, aired on Fox and/or the CBC during their presentation of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (Sunday at 7:30PM)?

I'm trying to find more details

bucky

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
You guys might be a bit disappointed with where it starts off.
What do you know that we don't?

wait.... maybe we dont wanna know

Vote Quimby

TRIBE Member
You don't want to know (I'm not Dr. Grinch). But I was pretty surprised with where the season starts off, I found it a bit cheap.
Say no more. Let us decide when it airs.

Juan Love

TRIBE Member
You don't want to know (I'm not Dr. Grinch). But I was pretty surprised with where the season starts off, I found it a bit cheap.
Ditto, from the stuff I've read they've really blown it..but it's still gonna be fly. I can't wait to see what brutal act of violence they're gonna have for us this year in the first few episodes.

Oh, and speaking of brutality...does anyone have an official count on just how many people Jack Bauer killed in that last 24 hours?

Gotta be at least over 50.

DJ_Science

TRIBE Member
I didn't see most of season 2 but I have seen all of season 1 (go compele seasons on DVD). I thought that the first season lost it in the last 6 espisodes or so.

swenard

TRIBE Member
I have yet to see season 2!!!

I"m going to rent it on Monday!

It is quite alot of work to watch a show that has 24,40minute episodes in 3 days!!!!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
My friend loaned me Season 1 in order to get me into it and I watched the first four episodes last night.

Man, I'm rather hooked! The various stories going on are good and things get tense very quickly. It is a very fast paces show. I am going to have to watch the series ASAP and then watch Season 2 in order to catch Season 3 as it comes out.

:)