• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The “Venue” thread…..

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Post your “venue”-related news, reviews, and editorials in this (soon to be tribes most popular) thread.

Topics for this week:

Jay Force

Slurpees

NYE 2005/2006

The large puddle by the back patio

Post Venue Ritual. Popeye's or Burger King?... or Neither?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

octo

TRIBE Member
i'd like a review of

Foundation Room

and

Pravda

i'm thinking of hitting one of these on saturday pre Krivit

dg0425

TRIBE Member
My favourite post "venue" beer is labatt genuine. I'm usually near broke when I leave and at $14 for 12 it allows me to get sufficiently drunk without having to hit the river street mission for lunch the next day. My least favourite post venue beer is Mill ST. Tankhouse Ale. They should call it Toilet Tank ale cuz its nasty!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nawberry

TRIBE Member
My girlfriend has taken to post "venue" whoppers, she has done so immediately following the last two times that we have had the occasion to attend at said "venue".

I have opted against the post "venue" whopper and have instead focused on consuming only things that I have purchased earlier at the said "venue" for the remainder of my Sunday along with lots of wine from the Baldwin St. LCBO.

dg0425

TRIBE Member
My gf informed me this morning I've accumulated 7 venue credits due to good behavior this week. Therefore I'm hoping to get a "venue" permission slip for this sunday.

Whopper burps are almost better than the whopper itself.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The best is sitting in the one corner just to the right of the DJ booth and making up short narratives based on the characters you see.

We invented this whole story about this poor chick that we dubbed 'K-hole Glowshow' who was there with her uncle/pimp and was being sold to Venue patrons to buy more K.

I just realized that any <Uns-Uns-Uns>gino lurkers will be very confused about this thread because there was actually a <Uns-Uns-Uns>gino club called Venue.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
brave1.jpg

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
The best is sitting in the one corner just to the right of the DJ booth and making up short narratives based on the characters you see.

We invented this whole story about this poor chick that we dubbed 'K-hole Glowshow' who was there with her uncle/pimp and was being sold to Venue patrons to buy more K.

I just realized that any <Uns-Uns-Uns>gino lurkers will be very confused about this thread because there was actually a <Uns-Uns-Uns>gino club called Venue.

I suspect you were more fucked up than she was.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Krzysiu said:
didn't the horse carry a energy shotgun?

You know it. Those were some of the best toys ever. They were really detailed...almost up there with the Macfarlane shits that they're making now.