• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thats it .. I give up

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Fuck this shit man, Im never gonna get a fucking job, this is fucking useless, im fucking useless and there are no fucking jobs for me out there, noone wants to fucking hire me, and i have no skillz.
SO fuck it,
I am now going to become a full time prostitute, so all you desperate ugly mutha fucka's that cant get laid pls feel free to call me, the price is $250/hr (the going rate for hookers so im told), and i aint doing any weird whacked out shit!!!

Someone give me a fucking job already!!
*Sobs uncontrollably*:( :mad:

END RANT

TRO

TRIBE Member
:( Jan sucks for a job..what kind of skills do you have what kind of work can you do..I can inqiure at some places for you Michelle

-Bill

IgStar

TRIBE Member
move here.

I know people hiring here.

but seriously, that sux Michelle...it's pretty scary out there right now. I never thought it would have been this hard though.:(

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Special K

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
the price is $250/hr (the going rate for hookers so im told), and i aint doing any weird whacked out shit!!!
you want me to pay 250/hr and i cant even do any weird or whacked out shit?

pffffffffft

whatever...

:rolleyes:

:p

:D

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Fuck this shit man, Im never gonna get a fucking job, this is fucking useless, im fucking useless and there are no fucking jobs for me out there, noone wants to fucking hire me, and i have no skillz.
SO fuck it,
I am now going to become a full time prostitute, so all you desperate ugly mutha fucka's that cant get laid pls feel free to call me, the price is $250/hr (the going rate for hookers so im told), and i aint doing any weird whacked out shit!!!

Someone give me a fucking job already!!
*Sobs uncontrollably*:( :mad:

END RANT
need a pimp(jobless too)

what happened to you in hip hop room?...made an entrance but exited far too fast

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I'd be your first customer, but having sex with me is considered weird and whacked out.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Sassy

TRIBE Member
:( I am sorry to hear this Michy, don't stop trying, I am sure something is just around the corner. Have you registered at a couple of employment agencies? The more you are registered at the better and don't stop looking on the internet, positions are posted every day. Sounds like you need to come over and hang out with the girls for an evening, I will order some pizza and make sure to have some beer on hand, ok? :)

This girl is definitely not for sale, so back off! ;)

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Why don't you upgrade your skillset, ever think of going back to school or do you just plan on doing administrative work forever?

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OTIS
Why don't you upgrade your skillset, ever think of going back to school or do you just plan on doing administrative work forever?
I dont have the money to upgrade jack shit or i would already be back at school!!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Thats it .. I give up

Originally posted by terrawrist III
need a pimp(jobless too)

what happened to you in hip hop room?...made an entrance but exited far too fast
I have a couple of pimps already thanks hun!! ;)

I hippity hopped in, and hippity hopped out, I'll be back though buddy, dont you worry!!

finary

TRIBE Promoter
I know this is sounding like a broken record...

BUT DONT GIVE UP!

It took me two years to find a new job. It was well worth the wait.

- Keep sending out resumes EVERY day.
- monster
- hotjobs
- flipdog
- etc...
- Register with a few more head hunters.
- Follow up with old head hunters.

Most importantly, NETWORK! Keep your ears open for friends talking about work, what they do, if positions are open... It sounds like theres a few tribers willing to help you out.

Good luck.

/f

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DJ TRO
:( Jan sucks for a job..what kind of skills do you have what kind of work can you do..I can inqiure at some places for you Michelle

-Bill
I could do reception, data entry or general office bullshit.
Dont really have that much experience though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zoo

TRIBE Member
some of my friends are paying for school by working at fast food chains year round

others are taking semesters off to work full time at labour plants

if you have the determination you can pay for school ...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Thats it .. I give up

I have a couple of pimps already thanks hun!! ;)

I hippity hopped in, and hippity hopped out, I'll be back though buddy, dont you worry!!
we need to turn it into "something" this year and a ladie's voice is what we need

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
some of my friends are paying for school by working at fast food chains year round

others are taking semesters off to work full time at labour plants

if you have the determination you can pay for school ...
do your friends still live at home, and not in downtown toronto and have to pay obscene amounts of rent for accomodations and other bills, and loans and shit???

yes im feeling sorry for myself, dont ruin it by trying to make sense pls.:p

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Thats it .. I give up

Originally posted by terrawrist III
we need to turn it into "something" this year and a ladie's voice is what we need
who you calling a lady ??? :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories