• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

that song on the ra-di-o!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
time to spread the love around, baby!

spring has sprung, the weather is beautiful, birds are chirping and the girls are wearing short skirts!

however, a looming, ominous presence continues to overshadow the joy that i should be indulging in.

if i hear that GOD DAMNED MOTHER@##$*^$ING MICHAEL BUBLE SONG "save the last dance" ONE more time!!!

it's like raffi fucking exploded inside what was once a good idea, and that poor song has been raped and pillaged of all it's former vintage goodness.

alright! now that that's off my chest, it's your turn...

what song that's currently on saturation rotation is making you want to jab toddlers in the eyeballs every time you hear it?

(and we're talking tunes that you seemingly can't avoid, because they're EVERYWHERE.)

:D

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
AAAAA! Natasha Beddingfield! AAAAA!

na na na na feel it for you na na na na something lips na na na na something na na more inane lyrics go here...

HATE.

kmac

TRIBE Member
The one that goes:

I know you have a brain but I keep on looking at your *bleep*
Something something something, but I want to stick it in your *bleep*
H-h-h-h-a h-h-h-a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is it BEP? SOunds like something they would do.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
The one that goes:

I know you have a brain but I keep on looking at your *bleep*
Something something something, but I want to stick it in your *bleep*
H-h-h-h-a h-h-h-a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Is it BEP? SOunds like something they would do.
Pussycat Dolls with Will.I.Am.

I kind of dug it when I first heard it, but it's so over now.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
"It's the loneliest day of my liiiiiiiiiife...."

I swear to god, every System of a Down song is a thousand times worse than the last.

cabbagetowngirl

TRIBE Member
you're beautiful - james blunt.........that song makes me want to hurt people. I HATE his voice, and cringe EVERYTIME that it comes on the radio, which seems like once an hour. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Littlest Hobo said:
Michael Buble is the patron saint of middle aged women everywhere who are relatively tired of their husbands.
What does that make Il Divo then?

KiX

TRIBE Member
"just building castles in the sand.... lalalalalalalaaaa....."

that song makes me want to stab my eyes out. stupid mix 99.9 @ work. :mad: also james blunt. for having one of the best names out there, he sucks nutsacks.

=tina=

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
What does that make Il Divo then?
I totally forgot about these pretty boys. They are the trackpants of the music world, the soudtrack to the film “I give up and will coast from now on.”

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
KiX said:
"just building castles in the sand.... lalalalalalalaaaa....."

that song makes me want to stab my eyes out. stupid mix 99.9 @ work. :mad: also james blunt. for having one of the best names out there, he sucks nutsacks.

=tina=
it's all work radio, man.

always.

i wouldn't be anywhere nearly as bothered by this crap if i could just ignore it - but everyone at my work seems to eat this shit up.

that's what i don't get... how many people actually *like* the songs they hear on the radio??

(and that james blunt song runs at a close second on the stab-o-meter if that's the one where he ralphs out the words "youuuuhhaa byoo-ti-faaahhhoooowwww.... youuuuhhaa byoo-ti-faaahhhoooowwww, faaaaaahhhh shaaaaahhhwwww")

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
This song makes me feel homicidal ....... it has got to be the stupidest song ever created. BEP, how far you have fallen!
It's all Fergies fault!
But she's so hot. It's kinda like an Agulara (sp?) thing, MUTE!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i actually started a thread about that BEP song too.

i think everyone's ears should be offended when they hear music that bad.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
It's all Fergies fault!
But she's so hot. It's kinda like an Agulara (sp?) thing, MUTE!
nope. apparently Will.I.Am wrote that song about a girl he met in a coffee shop. He says it took him 5 minutes start to finish to write.

Moral of the story?

IT TAKES LONGER THAN 5 MINUTES TO WRITE A GOOD SONG!!!!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
isn't that what they were saying about all the tracks on that album or something?

i'm so posting the lyrics to "my lumps" again.