• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

that radio station that plays christmas music all day long

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Nesta
i can't find it on the radio.
your trying to find it??

christ almighty nestore, what have you been smoking?

and if so, pass it over because man i think i'd need it if i were to listen to that shite all day long @ work IMO

they play the worst holiday music... evar

(Momma Cheese listens to EZ rock 25/8 and its drives me up the wall :mad: )

'G

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: that radio station that plays christmas music all day long

Originally posted by Big Cheese
your trying to find it??

christ almighty nestore, what have you been smoking?

yes, i am. my team at work consists of myself and three women. i lose. :)

this weekend, i must have smoked 3-4 different strains. oh so killed! :cool:

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i love the xmas carol channel!

i torture everyone at work with it. and its on non stop on my radio at home.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
are they at least the cool versions? you know, the ones sung by bing crosby, bono, sinatra, the guy that voiced over the rudolph clay-mation, et al.?

or are they crappy versions?

i saw a commercial last night for 'the irish tenors' christmas CD and it sounded silly.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
see what i dont' mind is like Harry Connick Jr or 'Ol Blue Eyes or perhaps some Diana Krall....

not frickin bonny m versions...

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
you sound silly! ;)

they have all kinds of version of every song. i mean think about it. a whole month of playing absoluty nothing but xmas songs? you *have* to put in as much variety as possible. i often wonder if the dj's wanna kill themselves by the end of the season?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SUNKIST
you sound silly! ;)

they have all kinds of version of every song. i mean think about it. a whole month of playing absoluty nothing but xmas songs? you *have* to put in as much variety as possible. i often wonder if the dj's wanna kill themselves by the end of the season?

yack.... you just reminded me of you listening to christmas music NON-STOP through all of December last year... it was hell I tells ya :p