• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

that "prog mixes should have 100 tracks in an hour" post?

nusty

TRIBE Member
where did that that "prog mixes should have 100 tracks in an hour" post get to? Who was it posted by?

zoo

TRIBE Member
either tekkid, or sweetdaddy

it was in deep's thread, for a mix set he made

i think the mix was called "from dusk till dawn" although it could've been his "photosynthesis" mix (but idoubt it)

deep

TRIBE Member
neither tekkid or sweetdaddy

it was some random tool named lafrezney somewhere in here

it was funny in another thread he was claiming how he had this rare record from a particular date, and rentboy totally busted him in that the artist didn't even start making music until a much later date

anyways it was pretty obvious the guy was completely full of shit

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nusty

TRIBE Member
thanks I got it.
For those of you who missed out:

Originally posted by LaFrezney
feed back wanted on your mix.... so take it for what it is...
I saw a comment on your number of tracks you used.
... don't think because you have a progressive based mixed that you don't need to mix more.... wrong... you need to switch up the tracks more....let the track peak and have it already on the way riding out as it gets repeatative. By the time it starts to repeat it's self your remix should be in full effect... and on to the next..

a lousy dj spins 12 to 13 records an hour on two decks...

a good dj spins up to 18-20 records in an hour on two decks...

three turntable dj, can be anywhere from 25 to 30 records in an hour...

techno ... double all those amounts and call me in the morning....

jungle/D+B ...samething.... but..... if you add scratching and hip hop on the double beat... you'd be uping the total to at least 50 tracks an hour, where some tracks only play for 30 seconds...
but a wedding dj....
well, they only spin 9 records an hour... sorry...
great tunes.... but as you said....
"back to work"
( I hope it's a day job...LOL...)
....and I hope it doesn't take a year... Tunes aren't getting any younger you know...
ok,ok, sorry, I went a little bit over board there...
.... here's some positive advice....
Be creative... make it your own mix...and not a compulation showcasing world class artists... take two tracks and make your own track... use the third turntable to respectively mix out of your creation, only let a track play by it's self when it has too, not to much though or you'll be that wedding dj we all like so much...

oh you are a wedding dj?... well then just ignore this post....

anyways... good luck with your future mixes...
La Frez
:eek: :D

Last edited:

loopdokter

TRIBE Promoter
Dave, has my influence finally worn off on you so as to now you're listening to prog house?

Say it ain't so! I thought you had trance in your pants?! :p

Cheers,
J<

deep

TRIBE Member
more crackhead antics from lafrezney, this one's even better

http://www.tribemagazine.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=80618&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by LaFrezney
yeah fuckers , were still talking about this.... I let it go when I saw the whole thread going off topic , so I waited with my post until now so we can get back on topic here....

I don't get mad I get even, usually I never get mad at all, but irate drivers intimidating bikers and thinking for one second that it is ok.....IM PISSED

I can relate.... you were shaken up, I've been there, that's why I am replying in full to this thread.... nobody should be made to feel like that.... I am fucking mad about this situation... I am sick of these mother fuckers and if I was out there and I saw him talking to you like that, I would have kicked his ass for you.... and enjoyed every second of it.

not just because you are a 110 pound female .... but because you are a 110 pound female whom I would have given one minute to see if your going to kick his ass ...so in this situation I would have stepped in for sure and whipped his ass so bad he wouldn't be able to drive away and in turn would have had to call the ambulance with his fucking cell phone if I didn't break both his arms first.

but I wasn't... and I didn't..... so here is all I can tell you......

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS (period)

not because your against the law ....because you and your bike weighs 140 pounds total , the car weighs 5000pounds+...

This is how I deal with this situation on a daily bases, it'll keep you happy, healthy and safe and in your own way, you are making a difference.... I have a method to deal with this situation and it can be very therapeutic.... though right now I am extremely pissed off and if you drive a car and disrespect bikers these next words are fighting words.

I have a pure chromoly bike.... signature series frame....scratches very easily... so if I was in your situation and had to throw my bike down it would have been "road rage" out of control dragging the guy through his window while still in drive.... instantly.... push comes to shove off the road....look out..... I will kill you.

but on a normal FUN day.... someone cuts you off purposely and then uses there vehicle to intimidate you....this is step by step what you do..... KUBA is right.... cops will not help you.....you have to help yourself..... so here is what you do?

catch up to culprit at the lights... gently put/place your bike down in a spot where it won't get stolen for a moment and certainly won't get scratched.... now that the bike is safe...

( make sure you always have you sporty, light, steel toes and steel bottom running shoes on when biking for safety and protection, never leave home without them.....any "marksworkwarehouse" carries them for under $80)

now that you caught up with the culprit, your bike is safely stowed and steel toes are on.... run at the passenger side door steel toe first.... place a "foot squared" dent in the passenger door.... as the driver gets out of the car....jump on the hood... once on the hood..... jump up really high and tuck your knees in to your chest.... as to create even more height for yourself.... then drive both you heels, straight legged, in to the hood of the culprits car, like you were moving tectonic plates in the earth.... like you were going right through the car.... then jump off towards the direction of where your bike is parked... if you place the bike off the side walk then it looks locked up for a second, anybody looking in your general direction will be so distracted by you jumping up and down on someones car that in that thirty second window your bike is safe and I haven't had one stolen yet and I have done this many times...

now unless your a "gymkata " mutherfucker like myself, I suggest you don't do anymore.... just let it go and ride away.

ME AT QUEEN AND UNIVERSITY TRAFFIC LIGHTS GOING WEST.....

A couple of weeks ago I was doing the - same ol' same ol'- jumping on a guys BMW whom just cut me off..... after I did the signature passenger door kick followed by the doubled heel foot drive on the hood.... the guy ran around front of the car to the passenger side to catch me, as I jumped over the open drivers side door and back spin kicked the driver door making it open more than it could go and I crunched the door and the front quarter panel of his car...alas.... the door can't close and that side of the car is taken care of as well.... then buddy went for my bike and he made it half way across the side walk and I went to get in his car ..... pretending to go and steal it, but the door didn't work obviously so I was stuck, but lucky for me, buddy thought I was stealing it.... I wouldn't have been able to close the door if I was stealing it, he didn't know that at the time.... he obviously turned around and ran towards his car as I ran around back of the car and grabbed my bike.....

buddies windows were down and he was yelling about.... killing me and cops and yaddi, yaddi etc.........but I couldn't hear him because everyone at the queen/university intersection was honking at him... he drove away with his dented up BMW with an open door he couldn't close....

....more importantly, I think I saw a new scratch on my bicycle which I was very pissed about. Although it probably didn't happen that day, it did put me in a worse mood than I already was in.... had I known, I would have laid a few more dents in that BMW just purely out of principle.

dealing with assholes on the road is just protocol... I take pride in making Toronto a safer place to ride... it's very therapeutic and I am always laughing my ass off after situations like these.... and in turn in a great mood..... stress? GONE.

OH YEAH..... I am going to drive my car into the city everyday, I will not car pool, I don't give a fuck about the environment, I am going to guzzle oil and gas, I don't give a fuck about future generations, and nobody else as a matter of fact, I'm rude , I abuse, why do you think we re-elect George bush? and when I see someone using a bicycle on my gas guzzling road that I can't get even afford the gas for, driving is a right for me and a privilege for you, and because of you, I am not getting anywhere faster, and I am frustrated, and now I am going to try and run a biker off my road, the road that my gas tax dollars pay for and I wonder why my BMW has three ugly fuckin dents and a door that won't close, and on top of that, I can't even afford to fix this, and my insurance won't cover this, and if it does my rates are fucked, so I am better off dealing with this personally.... as I realize again that I have no money and I don't even own the car, because it looks good for my neighbors to see me when I pull out of my garage in the morning and that is the only reason I own it, but I hope nothing happens to it, I can't afford to fix a BMW, I have no money, as I realize again that no one has any money, not even the government to fix the roads and maybe I'll try driving a bike sometime... and then maybe I will think twice next time before I almost take someone's life...

Trying to get into the same thought patterns of the T.O. driver is necessary but a waste of time..... so don't waste your time.... hit them and do a lot of damage and laugh your fuckin ass off.... the cops won't do anything....

SO kids remember!!!!

You should be able to do the signature passenger side foot plant and take off at anytime, as you get more experienced start doing the the combo double half back heel drive ( then when you reach expert level....and not until then) , hop off the hood, over open driver door, one more dent in the driver door, then if the driver looks like he going for your bike....steal his car, and then as he comes for his car ....go the opposite way around car , grab bike and as he's yelling you should be gargling up the nastiest fleem ball (green spit) in your throat so just as the other honking drivers make the culprit move ....loogy right in the window if you can, but on the window has a nice effect as well....

ps: loogy on window can be administered separately ...as can all the actions.... though they have been proven to work best in sequence order....

pss. I have friend who did the triple dent and one more dent on the trunk as he ran around away from the driver... I personally haven't gotten the quadruple hit in yet but I am trying and getting better and better all the time... one day soon I should be able to make that quadruple play... I am always so hard on myself.... but practice makes perfect.

psss... if I see you out there using my techniques, I'll come help you... and give you some constructive criticism on how you can do more damage in less time... the whole operation shouldn't take more than thirty seconds your first time after that ....it's childs play....

pssss.... I have only done this about forty times.... usually the driver doesn't get out of the car....so a couple of dents in the passenger side followed by a serious loogy as the driver opens the window to yell.... in these situations I usually build the loogy up in my mouth the whole time while I am trying to catch the driver at the lights.... but those are habits you will form yourself given time.

rule # 1 : NEVER JUMP ON A HOOD OF A CAR IF THE DRIVER DOESN'T GET OUT FIRST. Just keep laying into the passenger door until the driver emerges, then proceed with the run around , up and down techniques

rule # 2 : if an irate driver grabs a hold of you after you've done major damage to the car... fake punch to the face and kick culprits knee as hard as you can with your steel toe. The culprit will never walk again and if the culprit does get reconstructive knee surgery the culprit will have a limp for there rest there natural life. This is a very good lesson. I did it to someone last week. The pain that they are in will make you sick to your stomach just looking at them roll around on the ground. So be careful when you first ride away, you may be nauseous, walk part way if you have to, don't hurt yourself, you have to ride a bike remember, don't worry about the police you'll be long gone, even if you walk away, but for crying out loud don't hurt yourself because of some selfish asshole. Remember that you are a biker, your in shape, these lazy drivers are no match for you.

rule # 3 : Always wear gloves when you ride for protection, but also to conceal your finger prints, without those they will never find you, do not let some asshole waste your day with cops and charges , they got what was coming to them, don't feel bad, even if your leaving them for dead, they almost did it to you.

rule # 4: If you hit someone else's car with your bike... it is 100% the cars fault and refer to rules #1,#2 and #3 if need be.

btw..... obviously to all the shitty attitude drivers whom are pissed about this thread (IF I SEE YOU IN PUBLIC I WILL WHIP YOUR ASS) and are surely going to comment "this and that".... I won't see the replies till much later....by then this thread will be dead so just in case let me add.... I hope to see you on the road... I will not hesitate to administer the LAFUCKNEY on your car.....

believe me Lucky1 in the next couple of days when I am tearing apart someone's car in the middle of Downtown I am going to give it one more dent just for you and really work on that quadruple play .... ooooooo that's cold....

Revenge is a dish best served cold.... so cold that I'll beat the shit out of your car while I have someone else in mind.... that's cold.... not as cold as when I turn around and kick the shit out of you for thinking that you were going to stop me, I'll have you eating through a straw for the next 6 weeks faster than you can dial 911 on your cell phone... waking up rubbing your gums thinking about those teeth you used to have... with two broken arms while you figure out who's going to wipe your ass for the next 6 weeks or more, my wife or my girlfriend ....fuck it I'll ask mom......... as you realize fuck wiping my ass, I can't even use my cell phone nor drive... road hog driving bicycle bullies beware... as I said before.... if I just kill you consider yourself lucky.....

go bikers go...... no smog no......

(repeat chant 10 times and call me in the morning)

DR. LaFrez

deep

TRIBE Member
For anyone who couldn't be bothered to read through Frenzey's dissertation , I have taken the liberty of drawing a diagram to ease comprehension

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
hahaaaaaa!!!

Holy fuck, obviously he doesn't have any space in his head for a brain. I mean with all that crazy compacted into one person, how would there be?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit