• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

That Party On aliance Avanue where that kid died Back in the day??

TRO

TRIBE Member
does anyone remember who was on the Bill?? I happened to be at that party and a friend brought it up the other day at work... and I'm trying to remember the line up...

anyways all help would be appreciate and all apologize if it's bringing up a sore spot for peoples...

lucky1

TRIBE Member
No he is refereing to the Hullabaloo where Alan ho died. He wasn't "killed" he OD'd.

City of York

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

lucky1

TRIBE Member
OOPS ! Yeah sorry. Alan Ho, was the first death in Canada related to E. Sorry I can't remember who, other than the hullabaloo regulars played because I wasn't at that party. It was May 24 or something. I think I was camping. It was at the Old cooper factory, in the Underground parking.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
^^^^

That sounds very familiar. I recall wondering whether or not my parents would mention anything they'd heard on the news about the party at Thanksgiving dinner.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
OOPS ! Yeah sorry. Alan Ho, was the first death in Canada related to E.
no, it was the 18th death in toronto (not canada) related to "e".

it was the 3rd death in ontario related to "e" at a "rave" (the first two being at the last effective party and WEMF at sauble beach).

in all of the above deaths, the autopsies showed the presence of other drugs in addition to the "e".

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Oh yeah I forgot about the effective pary. And yeah I meant in Toronto at a party.

I also mixed up my long weekends, ;)

But the wemf death, he had E in his system but was that the cause of death? Was it not due to exposure, and being lost in the woods?

Oh well I guess I've just shown that I done my share because my memory is apparantly not so hot;) :D lol

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i have the sy & unknown tape from that party.

it's really really good.

i also still have the pink earmuffs and turquoise tie i wore.

errr..i mean......PUNK ROCK!

*fist in the air*

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
But the wemf death, he had E in his system but was that the cause of death? Was it not due to exposure, and being lost in the woods?
keiren kelly's autopsy showed that he died of exposure, after passing out from narcotics. his system contained "e" and lsd, amoung other things.

allan ho's autopsy showed that he died of over-heating, which was caused by his body's reaction to the substances in his system. if memory serves, his system contained "e", ghb and alcohol, among other things.