• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

That dude in Mr. Robot has the most bulgiest eyes ever!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

I am liking this show a lot. The guy who plays Eliot would make an excellent Bart Simpson if they ever do a Simpsons movie with live actors,

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
OK, I watched the season finale and I have to say... THIS SEASON SUCKED. I still can't figure out what any of it means and what, if anything, happened during the entire season.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
so disappointed with this show.

it dressed up in a shark suit, jumped another shark and then had shark fin soup with dinner.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I find myself watching for moments within shows to enjoy - there is often a great sequence with a great track and some great shots in most episodes.

It's just they sit in a bit of an uncompelling, disjointed mess, but for instance I thought the min or two as the younger streep took Doubleday to look at their investigation board in the FBI office in the finale: amazing

I'm really enjoying the show - I like the Fight Club like feel with the unreliable narrator.

And how they did the switch of realities midway through the season was fucking brilliant.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories