• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

that asian guy who bounces at System....

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
what a twat that guy is.....

*note to all bouncers*

you guys are just fuckin monkeys, now just do as your told and shut the fuck up!
 
G

Guest

Guest
I will round up vinder, sunyy and the creator of teh bacon dance svet!! We'll all sizzle together.
 

Jazz

TRIBE Member
kevie.jpg
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
what a twat that guy is.....

*note to all bouncers*

you guys are just fuckin monkeys, now just do as your told and shut the fuck up!


Please elaborate a bit here..I wanna know the story.. :)

btw I've never been to System but it sure gets bad mouthed alot around here....
 

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I'd rather not elaborate at this point, I was just under the assumption that some people might have had similar preceptions about this individual.

...but I say this, one time he pushed this girl really hard just because she was standing in the way of the coat check.

Completely Inappropriate
 

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I really like System, I love the club, and the staff, this one guy just needs to learn a thing or two about manners
 

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious


...but I say this, one time he pushed this girl really hard just because she was standing in the way of the coat check.

Completely Inappropriate

whoa.. sounds like small man syndrome too me ...

did anyone say anything to him like another guy or did everyone turn a blind eye to this situation....
 

Cannabus

TRIBE Member
ya I almost made it out to Freak Nastya couple weeks ago at System..just moved here from Ottawa..

I know some bouncers myself and some of the shit they go through is just bullshit, I guess it goes both ways...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cannabus


whoa.. sounds like small man syndrome too me ...

did anyone say anything to him like another guy or did everyone turn a blind eye to this situation....

I don't know the specifics, but people usually seem to turn a blind eye.

Why does it always seem that the nerds from high school take on jobs where they're granted some form of authority?
 

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious


Why does it always seem that the nerds from high school take on jobs where they're granted some form of authority?

LOL this is pure jokes, because I actually went to high school with two of the guys who are now bouncers @ System.

I will not comment on their social status in high shcool :D

Is it the big asian guy with dark facial hair?

Cuz he was one of the ones that I attended leaside with. He was in my OAC drama class.


~allie~
 

dimpy

TRIBE Member
the problem with the bouncers at system is are "sometimish"

-sometimes they'll keep the line moving, sometimes (and this always seems to be when you're trying to get in on guestlist before midnight) they'll ask to see every persons is and to spell their name if their on guestlist

-sometimes they'll give you a free pass for guestlist sometimes a reduced

-sometimes they'll talk sometimes they'll bark

-sometimes they'll act like they remember you from last week and are actually glad to see you, sometimes they'll look at you like you're the scurge of the planet

it all depends on the day and their mood. now i know everyone's entitled to have an off day, but they seem to on an emotional rollercoaster that goes from strictly professional to power tripping to a partier just like you

personally i try to do what they ask and just enjoy the party that i came for
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
ALLIE: Speaking of high school Allie, one of the Radio LAurier people that I work with went to Leaside with you. He had some VERY interesting stories to tell me of your social status in High School.... =)

Care to take a trip down memory lane?? =) haha! j/k

Greg
 

noisy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious


Why does it always seem that the nerds from high school take on jobs where they're granted some form of authority?
lol, it's the "cool" kids from my high school who are now bouncers-for-life and general shallow club twits. The nerds are too busy obtaining jobs that offer real authority/influence.

<Brain>What are we doing tonight? Why, the same thing we do every night Pinky, TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!</Brain>
 

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~soulheaven~
ALLIE: Speaking of high school Allie, one of the Radio LAurier people that I work with went to Leaside with you. He had some VERY interesting stories to tell me of your social status in High School.... =)

Care to take a trip down memory lane?? =) haha! j/k

Greg

Shem asked me out to semi formal. I said no.

He has cool hair though. And a funny laugh.

~allie~
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top