• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

That 70s Show

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I know that the last two seasons were pretty weak, but I really liked this show. I think the finale was really good. :)

The Peej

TRIBE Member
finale, hmmmm, this show suffered the same fate as 3rd Rock from the Sun for me. It started with a huuuge bang, and I loved it for years, but then it faded away at the end into sitcom obscurity. Actually, Rosanne did this as well come to think of it.

It's a shame. I think it has to do with the characters, and viewers getting too old for the jokes.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
yeah... it's true. For some reason I did fall in love with this show and I am sad to see it gone, but there was no potential anymore.

Fez and Jackie? Why am I not surprised... lol

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Tins

TRIBE Member
I haven't watched the show in a while but I had to watch the series ender. I liked Jackie with Hyde the best... and I was thrilled that Eric actually came back.

Now I am watching Will & Grace.

noodle

TRIBE Member
That 70's show was one of those shows that was on WAY too much (global airs it around 10 TIMES a week). It's totally overkilled.

I always get a kick out of Fes though.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
how did they have a show without the main character, did he get brain cancer, or maybe needed a body-echtomy

who knows, but the last few seasons you could see that they werent into it, the jokes seemed forced

Matt Carl

TRIBE Member
NOOOO!!!

the one who needs to be shot is michael rappaport from that dumbass show on fox on sundays, after the simpsons

that guy is fucking TERRIBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
So... for those of us who were at the DM concert last night and who missed the finale, what happened? (Other than Fes and Jackie getting together)

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Topher grace came back from Africa, he and Donna had a 'moment' and they love eachother or whatever. But i think she's leaving for college.The parents decided not to move to Florida, because they love the shitty town they live in...and it was new years so now its 1980 and its over. thats basically it.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
Topher grace came back from Africa, he and Donna had a 'moment' and they love eachother or whatever. But i think she's leaving for college.The parents decided not to move to Florida, because they love the shitty town they live in...and it was new years so now its 1980 and its over. thats basically it.
So... nothing unexpected then.