1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Thanks for being a friend, Rue McClanahan. RIP.

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by jared k, Jun 3, 2010.

1. jared k

jared k TRIBE Member

2. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

Played a sexually liberated female long before Kim Cattrall.

RIP fine lady!

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

get out of here!!! ahh she was my fav golden girl. :(
    argh I cant take anymore of these deaths, you can stop now god., she wasnt even old ffs.

perhaps god is taking away all the good people, before cali sinks into the ocean.

4. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

geez lotta people dying nowadays.

5. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

fixed

6. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Famous people end up as worm food, just like everyone else!

7. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

RIP Blanche Devereux.
    you rocked.

8. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

uhhh...she was 76. she played on a show called "golden girls", that was about senior citizens, in the 80s..how old does someone need to be before you consider them "old"?

9. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

10. Dialog

Dialog TRIBE Member

Me and my sister's favourite Blanche moment... she's uncomfortable to learn Rose's new boyfriend is a little person (dwarf?).

11. IgStar

IgStar TRIBE Member

Rest in peace, Rue. And thank you for playing a character that showed me it's okay to be a big ass slut with a bitchy tongue as long you do it while wearing pastel florals. I've lost a role model in life!

12. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

no joke this episode was on last night. i was HOWLING at this part...hadn't seen it before.

13. derek

derek TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

the kurgan's got yoda by a few thousands years.

i hated 'golden girls', however, when i was forced to watch (my mom's fave show) blanche and the old lady (the oldest one) were the funniest characters.

14. depraved

depraved TRIBE Member

Not sure about the age of cenobites, since they're from another dimension & all, but my guess is pinhead pre-dates kurgan:
    [​IMG]

15. derek

derek TRIBE Member

cenobites are cooler too.

i think the acients from farscape may have them all beat.

[​IMG]

they can manipulate the space-time continuum (older than Q and cooler). much like i thought blanche's vag could, but i was mistaken.

16. defazman

defazman TRIBE Member

And I remember wishing she'd give me a massive stroke. RIP you sexy lady you.

17. The Truth

The Truth TRIBE Member

[YOUTUBE]fFledsswg5A[/YOUTUBE]