• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Thanks for being a friend, Rue McClanahan. RIP.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
get out of here!!! ahh she was my fav golden girl. :(
argh I cant take anymore of these deaths, you can stop now god., she wasnt even old ffs.

perhaps god is taking away all the good people, before cali sinks into the ocean.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
she wasnt even old ffs.
uhhh...she was 76. she played on a show called "golden girls", that was about senior citizens, in the 80s..how old does someone need to be before you consider them "old"?

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Me and my sister's favourite Blanche moment... she's uncomfortable to learn Rose's new boyfriend is a little person (dwarf?).

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Rest in peace, Rue. And thank you for playing a character that showed me it's okay to be a big ass slut with a bitchy tongue as long you do it while wearing pastel florals. I've lost a role model in life!

videotronic

TRIBE Member
Me and my sister's favourite Blanche moment... she's uncomfortable to learn Rose's new boyfriend is a little person (dwarf?).
no joke this episode was on last night. i was HOWLING at this part...hadn't seen it before.

derek

TRIBE Member

the kurgan's got yoda by a few thousands years.

i hated 'golden girls', however, when i was forced to watch (my mom's fave show) blanche and the old lady (the oldest one) were the funniest characters.

derek

TRIBE Member
cenobites are cooler too.

i think the acients from farscape may have them all beat.

they can manipulate the space-time continuum (older than Q and cooler). much like i thought blanche's vag could, but i was mistaken.

defazman

TRIBE Member
"She passed away at 1 a.m. this morning," her manager, Barbara Lawrence, tells PEOPLE. "She had a massive stroke."
And I remember wishing she'd give me a massive stroke. RIP you sexy lady you.