• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thank You

pulse nightclub

TRIBE Promoter
We wanted to thank everyone for coming out Saturday night for SAINT PETE & KUTZ in the lower level @ Pulse. It was a party and a half.

pulse nightclub

TRIBE Promoter
Showed up

Well the night was awsome we had about 500-550 people in the club. The Trance room in the lower level with KUTZ and SAINT PETE had about 150 people but it was good to see that the support for Trance is still there in the city of Toronto.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

pulse nightclub

TRIBE Promoter
Awsome

Thanks guys hope to see you all there soon, let me know when you are coming and how many? I will put you on the guest-list.

Tanks
Pulsenightclub

funkinbeats

TRIBE Member
bring in some big trance headliners again, especially hard trance.

I personally would love to see:

Flutlicht
Dave 202 and Phil green
Scot Project
Trance Generators
Kai Tracid

:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
My new most sought after dj is John Askew.

I haven't not stopped listening to this guy's set from this summer in days.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
sounds like we have a skeptic... although I"m pretty sure Unabomber and Pulse are at different ends of the spectrum as far as trance goes - although I could be wrong, that's just from what I hear around the street, husslen on the block, knowamean son?

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by todiefor
sounds like we have a skeptic... although I"m pretty sure Unabomber and Pulse are at different ends of the spectrum as far as trance goes - although I could be wrong, that's just from what I hear around the street, husslen on the block, knowamean son?
the drama never stops.

Jay

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories