• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thank goodness for global warming!

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
Sunny skies, people walking on lakeshore in light jackets with their kids and dogs, being able to drive with your window open, opening the windows at home to let in the nice breeze, basking in the sunshine that feels oh so warm.

AND IT CHRISTMAS!! HA!

more emissions, more nuclear blasts, more forest fires, more tires burning...

quick! bush, light up some of those oil wells!

Damn, this is crazy, but i kinda love it, don't you?

az

;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Don't razz the bonkers of Christmas, or underwater New York time, okay? Conkers and bonkers in the phronix won't give a damn she fine.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
i miss you all too. i don't come out anymore. thanks for the love, it is such a rarity for a boy like me, as conkers bonker in the phronix as i am.

some people just don't get it.

let's all do a christmas dinner and/or drinks and/or appetizers saturday. if you in let me know.

if not, then we'll be missing each other for a whole lot longer is suppose.

luvs.

az

kodos

TRIBE Member
stay ignorant :) taking the phrase 'global warming' at face value is just that. global temperature average may rise but it won't have the "intuitive" effect of raising temperatures everywhere. they're also going to fall in some places, some areas of the world will experience floods or drought (I almost said 'doubt' heh) and so on. Weather is a complex thing.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by kodos
Weather is a complex thing.
Hell, we can't predict the weather two days in advance...yeah, I'd say it's a complex thing!

Yet, though we can't do that relatively simple thing, i.e. predict weather, we think we know what's going on with the climate? Hahhahaha... we don't have a clue about the climate...

But we sure think we do. Why we pretend is really beyond me...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Cri
human's like to think they have control over everything silli :p
Little do they know....muahahah... muahahaha... muahahaha... cough... cough...

You are all under my authorship, mere pawns in the book I'm writing? Don't believe me? Feel that itch? Feel it, in your ear? Yup, you guessed it... I did that... muahaha... muahaha...