• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

thai fisherman pants...

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
...are the greatest thing ever! :eek: knee length, light cotton greatness in a nice cameo green with a draw string tie!

too long has my crotch been constrained to the white american prison of restrictive underwear... but now my loins are girded in light asian cotton and feeling free!

so I've decided your north american pants are no longer worthy... no, my knees and thighs will never be subjected to your weak chinned over priced soulless trousers.

I'm too blazin' with these asian pants.

now if you excuse me, I'm off to lounge on a tropical beach in the waters around southeast asia with ninjetta... before ditching'er for a polynesian ladyboy with a twofour.

GOD, I LOVE THESE PANTS!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
the ones thai fishermen wear? I do not know or care about what the thai call it!!

I call it groin grabbingly good with gusto! never wearing anything else!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yes, what keli posted! so awesome! no pockets for my keys though!

my friend just got back from thailand and brought me them! I lov'em! no socks!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
akiras said:
Thailand. There are a few places in Edmonton that seem to sell them as well, though for about 50 times the Thai price
no i know they sell them in thailand, i was curious as to where he got a pair in toronto!

xopus

TRIBE Member
(taken from the link Rajio posted)

does anyone have an idea where i can find a shoe selection like this? i've been hunting for casual/skate shoe styled steel toes for ages,and havent had any luck.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
no i know they sell them in thailand, i was curious as to where he got a pair in toronto!
I think harbourfront centre - that little market place. I could be wrong or mistaking those pants for something else.