• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TFC Tickets

dig this

TRIBE Member
Hey Tribe,

I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of my tickets this year, starting with this Saturday's game vs Houston @ 4 pm. If you're interested in this or other games just let me know. A few games are spoken for but I'd be willing to let go of most of the rest.

Here's an idea of where my seats are:

Toronto FC

As always, I'm selling at cost - $25/pair (yes, a pair!).

Thanks for look'n!

d

dig this

TRIBE Member
These tickets are still available:

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:00:00 PM vs Montreal
Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:00:00 PM vs New York
Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:00:00 PM vs New York
Friday, August 30, 2013 7:00:00 PM vs New England (free admission to the Ex)

d

dig this

TRIBE Member
July 20th game is sold...

Somebody please take this Saturday's game!

Forcast:

18C
Sunny
Thierry Henry!

d

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dig this

TRIBE Member
Still have tickets for the Aug 30 game for sale. Tickets gets you free entry to the Ex. $25 for the pair. PM or reply.

Thanks!
d

dig this

TRIBE Member
I was so caught up in World Cup action I forgot that there was a TFC game on Saturday. Fortunately for you I am not able to make it ;)

Should be a beautiful evening for it, kick-off at 7 pm.

Let me know if you're interested.... $25/pair.

d

dig this

TRIBE Member
Damn these games sneak up on me! Can't go tomorrow. Probably the last one with such beautiful weather. 1pm vs Portland. $25/pair.

d

dig this

TRIBE Member
I'd be interested in tickets to the upcoming Montreal game if you happen to not be going.
I just came in to post for them! Sorry, didn't see your post until now... Will send you a PM.

The last tickets went up in smoke... Shame too. Was 25 degrees and TFC came from behind to win 3-2 in the last minutes.

d