• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Texas Assault Rifle Massacre

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member

Texas actually denied this prick a carry license...so...where did he get the AR15 ?
Toby will say he's a crisis actor and this never actually happened, and the murderer doesn't actually exist because someone online told him so and he trusts them over MSM.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I wonder how the dude got off more than a few rounds in a church in Texas. Heavy open carry there. Were their gun belts all hung on pegs in the narthex?

...still waiting for more guns to make everyone safer.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Yeah the mental health comment is a valid argument but I don't feel it was used that way in Trumps comment.

Doesn't help that they have laws that ban research into gun violence in the U.S.

And please, let's get off of the "oooohhhh....it's mental illness" excuse/deflection - there are tons of other countries like Canada, Australia, the U.K. and others that don't have the body count that the U.S. seems nearly proud of when it comes to the mentally ill.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Doesn't help that they have laws that ban research into gun violence in the U.S.

And please, let's get off of the "oooohhhh....it's mental illness" excuse/deflection - there are tons of other countries like Canada, Australia, the U.K. and others that don't have the body count that the U.S. seems nearly proud of when it comes to the mentally ill.
what research do they need to do??? like seriously. just look at the death toll....end of research

Dude, hospitals in the U.S. in certain states can't report cases of gun shot wounds, much less compile any data of the amount of gun related injuries they have coming through the door. Not kidding. If they did, the numbers would be way, way higher.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Dude, hospitals in the U.S. in certain states can't report cases of gun shot wounds, much less compile any data of the amount of gun related injuries they have coming through the door. Not kidding. If they did, the numbers would be way, way higher.
that must have changed or every mob, gangster, drug related, tv show or movie etc has been lying to me. when did that change from always report to not report, im not trolling im serious

that must have changed or every mob, gangster, drug related, tv show or movie etc has been lying to me. when did that change from always report to not report, im not trolling im serious
Somewhere around W. Bush's first term as president if memory serves me, I could be wrong though. The thing is, it's the reporting part of it - like keeping a database, keeping any kind of record. They can call it a gunshot wound - they just can't put it down on paper or record it in any way (to avoid creating data for statistical analysis - the NRA portrays this as "Big Brother is watching"paranoia).

So long as they make it impossible (or at least incredibly difficult) to collect any kind of accurate data, that's the reason behind not being able to record the stats on gunshot wounds.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Somewhere around W. Bush's first term as president if memory serves me, I could be wrong though. The thing is, it's the reporting part of it - like keeping a database, keeping any kind of record. They can call it a gunshot wound - they just can't put it down on paper or record it in any way (to avoid creating data for statistical analysis - the NRA portrays this as "Big Brother is watching"paranoia).

So long as they make it impossible (or at least incredibly difficult) to collect any kind of accurate data, that's the reason behind not being able to record the stats on gunshot wounds.
i would say im shocked but truthfully....im not
hate trump all you want but at least he is his own complete disaster, bush was completely owned and directed
both are reprehensible humans but i think bush was just a patsy along for the ride as he doesnt seem like the type of person who could solve the maze on an east side marios place mat