• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Testicular Terrorism!

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
Last night, some friends and I, noticed that everyone seems to have a story about a random, unprovoked kick in the balls!

Who has ever seen--or personally experienced--a random act of testicular terrorism?

Here's my story:
Grade 2. Recess. I'm hanging out with this guy named Steven. We're talking about tranformers and go-bots. In mid-sentence, he delivers a swift and decisive knee directly into my nuts. I collapsed. I suffered. What did Steven have to say for himself?

"I just wanted to see what would happen." Sociopath.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

~atp~

TRIBE Member
This thread needs a billygoat.

billygoat.jpg

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I would say that 97.9% of all bag shots are by girls...no guy, regardless of the severity of the confrontation would do it.

and they usually get one or sometimes both nuts with the force of a bruce lee one inch punch...it's fucking awful when it happens

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Our co-op student shot the big boss in the balls during company paintball last week. The big boss was on his way out of the game and was completely defenseless. Hilarious.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
and said co-op student goes down in a blaze of glory - hero to one and all!

i wonder if there's any direct correlation between goats and sackings?

mind control?

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
and said co-op student goes down in a blaze of glory - hero to one and all!

i wonder if there's any direct correlation between goats and sackings?

mind control?

And the unique sure-footedness that only a goal can possess.

So let's here about some guy you sacked, Jess...

JESuX

TRIBE Member
accidentally... my ex boyfriend when i was 16...

i was the only chick around, and we were play ninja-fighting in the foyer of his best friends house. there must have been 8 of his friends there too, who all saw it go down.

i lost my footing and squared him in the nuts.

i was so mortified i bolted and ran home.

he chased* after me though! good boy!

:p

*hobbled

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
JESuX said:
accidentally... my ex boyfriend when i was 16...

i was the only chick around, and we were play ninja-fighting in the foyer of his best friends house. there must have been 8 of his friends there too, who all saw it go down.

i lost my footing and squared him in the nuts.

i was so mortified i bolted and ran home.

he chased* after me though! good boy!

:p

*hobbled

I hope the reason he was chasing after you, was to charlie-horse you righti n the tit!

JESuX

TRIBE Member
it was a pretty severe clit-kickin' that ensued. trust.

littlejon - that woman's got fire in her eyes. and maybe her loins. or the goat's loins. maybe all three.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
terrawrist III said:
97.9% of all bag shots are by girls...no guy...would do it.

Does not compute. Are the remaining 2.1% of ball-batterers hermaphrodites or rouge mules bucking uncontrolably?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
Does not compute. Are the remaining 2.1% of ball-batterers hermaphrodites or rouge mules bucking uncontrolably?

the other 2.1 are obviously guys who can't fight back or just don't know any better

derek

TRIBE Member
in highshool a buddy grabbed a girls ass ahead of me, deftly parried to side, so when she turn around she thought it was me. she put her knee right in to my nuts, and i dropped like a sack of anvils. once she found out it wasn't me, she apologized profusely, and we ended up dating a few weeks later.

to get my 'friend' back, the week after my nuts were viced, he was walking in front of me with a track suit on. i pulled the ol' yank the track pants down in the middle of the hallway trick. as a bonus i got his underwear too.

Mrs. Brick

TRIBE Member
some guy tried to rape me, or something (it was poorly exicuted). it ended up with a super kick in the balls for him, then he called me three days later saying he was going to sue me if he couldnt have kids.

i hope since then hes become better at rape. what an embarassment to sexual preditry.

Stan

TRIBE Member
haha i just figured out that "sacking" has a completely different alternate meaning in this thread.

<- not too quick on the uptake.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
i was was the victim of homegrown terrorism when at 12 years old i held an umbrella
upside down in my lap and accidentally clicked the button while it was wrapped.

this was years before Jackass made such an incident cool.

the pain was so next-level that i could see through time..