• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Terrorism Thread: All the News & Views

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
not sure exactly when this aired, maybe a year or two ago ?...but i believe it was Al Qaeda that posted a video telling supporters in the UK and the West to begin using normal household items as weapons. This just happened again today in Paris near Notre Dame with a hammer and kitchen knives. It's happening everywhere now. This is going to spread like wildfire.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I dunno Iran is a complex country she doesn't know what she wants you gotta Qatar some slack especially with mean girl saudia Arabia in the neighborhood. Hopefully they can resolve it Bahrain an unforeseen event. Sometimes I wonder if this life Israel.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I always thought the terrorists true diabolical move was to get ahold of a fentanyl "bomb" and unleash it through a mass transit ventilation system.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
<waiting for the tin foil brigade to say these terrorism attacks by driving a car into ppl is really the illuminati/deep state/Soros/Rothschild's gambit to get us commoners to give up our right to drive cars, just like the gun massacres are to get gun owners to give up their right to bear arma>

praktik

TRIBE Member
Im gonna go ahead and say it was Trumpian Deep State trying to distract the masses from the fact the sitting prez is a nazi sympathizer

wickedken

TRIBE Member
It's really sad that there's been enough incidents but I've noted generally two types: the lone guy who is from the home country and is suspect for having mental illness, and the larger group of people who didn't grow up together and assembled for that specific purpose.

This Barcelona one looks to be more of the latter. Why does it seem the European services all seem to be unable to prevent these?