• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tennis anyone?

Preroller

TRIBE Member
FYI - Federer vs Hewitt @ the Aussie Open is on right now...Hewitt won the first set 6-4 but is down 5-2 in the 2nd. Should be a goodmatch, the crowd is hyped cause It's Australia Day today.

Love watching the Grand Slam tennis matches...

DAVE

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
that Meskina broad I was watching last night was fucking HOT!

mmmm legs for days

great legs,great body-nice call

283.jpg

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Noooo! dont tell!

But I think Club Fed is going to take it. He just broke Hewitt first game of the 3rd, and looks to be coming on strong.

DAVE

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OhNo!
great legs,great body-nice call

283.jpg

she kinda looked fangled in a few of the pictures from that site.. i was just browsing it too.

however, she looked great last night and looks good in that picture

Preroller

TRIBE Member
and she's pretty funny too! She ate almost all the vegimite they asked her to try, even though she hated it.

3-0 Club Fed now in the 3rd...he's rolling

DAVE

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
she kinda looked fangled in a few of the pictures from that site.. i was just browsing it too.

however, she looked great last night and looks good in that picture

she looks hot if she doesn't smile,baaaaaaaaaaaaad teeth.i noticed her a few years ago and was like whoa,then i saw her up close and smiling...

vinder

TRIBE Member
anyone want to play? i've been aching to get out and hit a few balls, as it's been too long since i've played regularly.

Plato

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
anyone want to play? i've been aching to get out and hit a few balls, as it's been too long since i've played regularly.

i was hoping this is what this thread was about.

just wish i knew 1) where there is a public outdoor court here
and 2) where my racket is. i thinks my parents sold it in a garage sale. ah well...needed an excuse to buy a new one to go with my new tennis court shoes (they're begging to be used and abused)

*pets shoes*

N30-p[l]a+0

Adam

TRIBE Member
thanks barfly, i didnt want to be the only guy saying it.

oh, in sadder news:

Roddick lost in 5 sets to Marat Safin this morning. Grosjean made like every other frenchmen and quit, so Agassi moves on to the semis.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Woot! Glad that Safin beat Roddick...He's really on the comeback trail after being hurt for a while.

DAVE

kuba

TRIBE Member
that girl in the pics looks like shes giving her best impression of zoolander.

roddick got wiped. you never know these days.

I hope marat wins. That guy is so up and down, but when he is up, watch out.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
I'm thinkign the roddick safin match will be on at 2....

and if Federer plays anyhting like he has been and esp, yesterday, he is pretty much unstoppable. He has such a wikked backhand...you could totally see Hewitt playing away from it when he could.

Safin/Federer would be a great final.

DAVE

Preroller

TRIBE Member
Safin has just taken the injury timeout...

Lost the first 6-2 down 0-1 serving...man, how does he pull this out? Roddick must fold a bit down the stretch...

DAVE