• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TEMPO June 24

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
tempo tempo... not quite pleased that it's on Pride Saturday, but I think I'm going to Sonic that night, so I can totally make it out to see a few of my favourite people, ie Madame Sarah Mixington et Monsieur Dwayne McDowell and some guy named Greg Gow? meh. I don't know him. ;)

someone remind me to bring Dwayne the memory card he lent me in Detroit. i doubt he remembers... it was his birthday and he was a little hiiiiiiiiii...gh.

Adopted

TRIBE Member
i already told sarah i am going to unplug the mixer during her set... but it's colin's fault... not mine...

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Adopted, i'm bringing a leash. It's been too long since i've watched you dance so there will be no unplugging of anyone's mixer -- ONLY DANCING.

Skipper: AND HOW! ;) let's boogie down baby!!

miller

TRIBE Member
do you guys happen to know set times yet? i wanna hear sarah play but wanna get to fukhouse too.

a little conflicted :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
miller said:
do you guys happen to know set times yet? i wanna hear sarah play but wanna get to fukhouse too.

a little conflicted :)
:)
It sounds like Dwayne 10-11:30, me 11:30-1, greg 1-close.

I am really looking forward to this! I'm almost embarassed to admit that I haven't played out since December of last year. I have the itch big time.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Colin, you should take milk thistle. it's a natural liver protectant that is usually recommended for heavy drinkers or those who partake in, er, other toxins.

miller

TRIBE Member
been listening to beats at pride but even though someone just dropped strings of life (that track still and always gives me butterflies) the good music is only a few hours away.

!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

miller

TRIBE Member
holy fuck! not even 15 minutes ago it was strings of life and now it's "LET'S GET IT STARTED!"

kill me now!

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i'm staying in from Pride today. chillin, getting ready -- SO looking forward to Tempo tonight. wish i could do fukhouse too, but i'm going to the Glenn Under party after.

SARAH MIXINGTON IS CRAZY.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders