• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Tell me this isn't the craziest thing.....EVER

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Why is the headline:
Iran eyes badges for Jews

and the first line of the report:

Human rights groups are raising alarms over a new law passed by the Iranian parliament that would require the country's Jews and Christians to wear coloured badges to identify them and other religious minorities as non-Muslims.

?

But yeah, that's pretty fucked up either way.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I find it strange how this guy manages to squander any support he might get from the rest of the world.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Prickly Pete

TRIBE Member
its not the craziest thing ever... off the top of my head... I am pretty sure Hitler, Pol Pot, and even Milosovic had some crazy shit going on... but its close...

~atp~

TRIBE Member
It's the National Post, they'll distort a lot of news in order to make states they're supposed to hate villainous. ;)

I'd love to see this get piled on to the list of reasons why the US "should" attack Iran militarily.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
If history is any indication, Iran's going to fucking *LOVE* Hasselhoff in about 50 years, and Tehran is going to be pumping out some of the dopest minimal shit that side of the Caspian sea about ten years later.

cabbagetowngirl

TRIBE Member
Prickly Pete said:
its not the craziest thing ever... off the top of my head... I am pretty sure Hitler, Pol Pot, and even Milosovic had some crazy shit going on... but its close...

Sorry all, there were other events that were way beyond this...... But I feel that this has got be one of the most horrific things to happen in my lifetime.

The one thing I cannot believe, is that this man actually has support within, and outside of Iran. He seems to be a ticking time bomb, thast could go off anytime.

Fucking wacko.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
cabbagetowngirl said:
The one thing I cannot believe, is that this man actually has support within, and outside of Iran. He seems to be a ticking time bomb, thast could go off anytime.

Fucking wacko.

And that's what the National Post would have you believe.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
Let me translate this in the context of a message from Iran to the rest of the world (US primarily).

"Fuck all of you pussies... let's step outside"

If it wasn't clear before, it is now... IRAN WANTS A FIGHT

Why? I have no idea.... they can't win. Perhaps to goad the rest of the middle east into some kind of action? Regardless.. this is some scary shit.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
If history is any indication, Iran's going to fucking *LOVE* Hasselhoff in about 50 years, and Tehran is going to be pumping out some of the dopest minimal shit that side of the Caspian sea about ten years later.

so things will get better is what you're saying

lok

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:

lol well played

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I can't believen nobody has mentioend the Zoroastrians. They always get the short end those guys.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Maybe it's my pragmatic approach to life but if you're a Jew or a Christian or anyone other than Shi'ite, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF IRAN.

Don't complain about how you're being discriminated against. Just move.

kyfe

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:
I can't believen nobody has mentioend the Zoroastrians. They always get the short end those guys.

Zoro deserves what he gets for vandalizing peoples doors with the sword cut Z,

plus he wears a mask so he must be up to trouble