• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

teebee mayhem

~Bakes~

TRIBE Member
ahem............damn all u people sayin that his set wasn't as good as wemf........BOOOOOO to you , coz it was complete insanity . I had a wicked time ...met some new friends that I hope to see in the near future.....shouts out to Ryan, John, (Dj R.O.M) , pettem , keri , shondra (my baby) all the real head that stayed till the end big up ,coz sek was throwin down propa..... TeeBee never seems to dissapoint....solid set for sure.......same wit ruckus got the place goin off tha hook warmin up for TeeBee

P.s Cant wait for Q-Bert!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Mampi Swift

Peace 1 Luv:D :D :D

air-bag

TRIBE Member
preview

me, facing god

I have about 30 high res pix from that nite. Check out torontojungle.com or rinse for the rest

zodiac

TRIBE Promoter
HYPE! Defenetly the best party of the weekend hands down.. Crowded as a mutherfucker but the abundance of hot chicks made it worth it =)
Teebees set was off the hook like whoh.
Tune of the night for me had to be Future Prophices - Acid City, ohhh ma gowd! I almost cryed when he played that no shit!
(people in the front will remember it being played just around the time that camo meshing first came loose from the celing. you guys were brocking out with the mesh almost hovering over you.. It looked really cool. Like one of those "shivers down yer spine" rave moments.) :)
Over all an awsome night, and I'm glad I could be apart of it =)

ez out.

sek

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zodiac

TRIBE Promoter

hey! those are my headphones damnit!

heh, j/k they were a little sweaty when I got em back tho. =/

ps: TEEBEE IS A BADMON CUZ HE PLAYS 12" DUBPLATES..

tella

TRIBE Member
my guess is, the pics wont be up on torontojungle.com for quite some time since they are extra busy with rinse and ish like that. tack can prolly shed more light on teh situation tho.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rob Selecta

TRIBE Promoter
Just want to send mad props to all of you who came out and supported us. We did not expect a turn out like that, with C4C and V the nights b4 us. Anyway Thank you T.O for keeping the jungle vibe alive.

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Big Up Selectaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Wicked pit stop for a busy Sunday night. Upon entering I was decked in the face with heat, Bass and a tasty beverage!

Ran into some great people who I havent seen in awhile. Didnt catch much of Teebees set but from what I did hear he had full control of the crowd. People were tearing the cargo mesh from the ceiling and going off!:eek:

The Dukes palyed to a small and intimate crowd upstairs where I had to escape to to chat with my homeys.

Once again thanks to Selecta (tasty Rum n' Bass - isagoodaone!) and to my two roadtrip partners in crime.

peace&rocksteady

Chrome

twist

TRIBE Member
haven't seen a crowd like that in a while. Haven't heard a set like that in a while. Wicked planning and execution. Selecta tearin the roof off each and every godamn time. danger. It's nice to see a promoter who actually backs up words with action. I don't care how much you hype your party, who sponsors, and who you get to play, if you don't deliver then everything else don't mean shit. Actions speak louder than words people, and Selecta and the rinsemag boys have been taking elvis to heart.

A little less conversation, a little more action.

bo.

kate

TRIBE Member
Perfect night from beginning to end!

Drinks were flowing, tunes were pumpin and everyone was live.

Teebee played an amazing set, it was so nice to hear an out of towner play a set that wasn't dumbed down top 40 steez like most of the stuff I've been hearing lately. A wicked DJ and a super guy. I can't wait for him to come back!

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Great night.
Rentboy rules....but everyone knows that already.
Nice to see you again Kate and say hi to your girl from Montreal for me. She's great.
And to the 2 guys I was wedged between up front/right. You guys rock! I hope to party with you again sometime.

To think I wasn't going to go.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kung Po Beef

And to the 2 guys I was wedged between up front/right. You guys rock! I hope to party with you again sometime.

To think I wasn't going to go.
Yeah those dudes were great. I told them they had to make room for the ladies who wanted some prime time space and they laughed but then totally obiged. Yay for them.

Sooooo good to see you too last night!

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Kung Po Beef
Oh and the guy with the teeth. Damn, you had me fooled!
What a joke!!!
hahaha!!! i saw him too and at first i was like 'they can't be real'...then i was thinking 'maybe they are'...funny.

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
Wow. It's so rare that a party gets this rammed and I don't care because the music is so good. Thats what Sunday was all about. Cant wait for more ... big up to Rob, plus I was saw kickboxing championships last night on T.V. -no T.B.- isn't that vierd?
Cocoa/Aaron

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by fuzzy

Are you darcy/ Red Tattoo?
Yes she is, a wonderful woman in fact & I am upset that I missed you cos the last time I saw you was on queen & spadina last summer when i was flyering, anyways...

TEE BEE

Holy mother of GOD! Despite all the crap that happened to actually get in the door, with them not letting anyone in, which made me almost have a panic attack cos there was no way I was going to miss Tee bee, but I slept in & didnt get there until just a bit before twelve. From the moment I stepped in, tunes were flying off the walls.

Assault on my ears to the fullest degree.

The only reason I would suggest the set wasn't as good was because at WEMF he kept the tunes consistently hard edged & never stopped, cos the last track that he played was pure Armageddon is coming styles, and on Sunday he droppped it down a notch, instead of turning it up like Emeril. :p The slower stuff was really good at first but after a while it got a bit too monotonous & I guess it had to be that way for him to scratch. But overall, it was still wikkid, and he dropped some sick sick tunes.

The title of this thread is so appropriate cos it was pure mayhem, especially when the net was ripped down & the cameras were just hanging there. Also I found out the tricks to J.P.'s (raverguy's) way of listing off the tracks. Should have know. :cool:

ms magda

ps. Its always a pleasure to see the girls representin' & knowing their shit, cos C4C was way too testosterone filled for me.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
Also I found out the tricks to J.P.'s (raverguy's) way of listing off the tracks. Should have know. :cool:

How? I just want to know for sheer curiosity. I always see him post the full track list and I don't think he stands there and writes down the track everytime a new track is dropped.

Pete