• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TECHnobody cares.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
^So far it's going really well, thanks.

I'm not working tonight though so chances are you'll be getting drink made by Chris who's been working there for 35 years as a bartender!! :eek:
 

miller

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jeffpayne
^So far it's going really well, thanks.

I'm not working tonight though so chances are you'll be getting drink made by Chris who's been working there for 35 years as a bartender!! :eek:

holy christ! i guess it's fitting that a building so old has an old timer bartender. sounds like they're keepin' it real in there. i've never actually been inside so i'm looking forward to it.

any good space to throw a techno event in there? :D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

patri©k

TRIBE Member
im feeling under the weather too. :p


i got to see my nephew last night.... he's getting big. Almost 11lbs now! :D

It sucks being back in TO. I wish I was still in BC.


I am looking forward to going out to the next techno jam... fur eel. Haven't been out to a techno jam in over a month and I'm starting to get withdrawal.

I'm confused about which jam I want to hit.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ktown

TRIBE Member
meh. i just show up for the headlliner ;)

peacock has cool tracks.

derek is good - he's closing

i've never heard raul play tho. no idea who the other 2 are.

i usually show up at footwork between 12:30-1 and leave when the headliner is finished - 4ish ? no need to be there all night == its nice having it 4 blocks from our place, come by before hand if you want
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

db

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miller
^^^^^^^^^^^is this back as a monthly? same space each month?

Yup it's back monthly although it's moved locations -- it's now @ Clinton's (Bloor/Christie). Check Upcoming Events for more info...
 

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
I hope the Tech support night this weekend goes well!! I will be in Montreal watching the Habs KILL the Sharks, so I can't be there to support the night. I will be thinking of the techno while on the train though!!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ktown

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Buddy Holly
I hope the Tech support night this weekend goes well!! I will be in Montreal watching the Habs KILL the Sharks, so I can't be there to support the night. I will be thinking of the techno while on the train though!!!!

haha you think montreal will KILL the sharks ?

;):p

thats cute
 

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ktown
haha you think montreal will KILL the sharks ?

;):p

thats cute


Well I'm hoping for a KILL. :)
Best case scenario (a): Montreal wins
Best case scenario (b): Montreal loses by a great number and there are plenty o' fights!!!!!!!

Either way I'm getting my drunk on!:D
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top