• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

TECHnobody cares.

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I figured we needed one for this forum.

I will start with the first post. My stomach is bleeding in two spots and my life has pretty much come to a halt. I don't know what is going to happen now... but I do know that listening to techno helps take my mind off things.

All morning... in the hospital. 3 tests and a colonoscopy. I feel like I want to die. My morale is lower than it's ever been and I don't know whether or not I want to cry or to kick out a few windows. *sigh*

if anyone has a newer techno mix that is really furious and pumping... please link a brother up.

I so fucking need this thursdays techno massacre.

fuck.

anyhow.. just had to get that off my chest. carry on.

here's to the possibility of Chron's disease. *raises glass*

JGirlP

TRIBE Member
OH MY GOD!!! You poor thing. :( I'm so sorry about your predictament. I didn't think they let you run a laptop in a hospital...If you're shitting us, I'll kill you, but if this is all true, I'm really sorry. I wish I had mixes to send you but I'm at work.

Sorry and I hope you make it out by Thursday....cheers (well cheers with ice-chips I guess)

J

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by patri�k

here's to the possibility of Chron's disease. *raises glass*

Did they say anything about ulcerative colitis?

Good luck to you, and remember to keep some focus my man!

<-- worked on a general surgery floor for 6 years.

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Heeeeyyyy....maybe this'll motivate me to bang out a super-hard ultra-heavy-duty mix...I haven't tried to do that in a while.... :D

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
if i was at home id make you a nice slamming mix patrick but alas i am at school.sorry to hear about that bro,i hope you feel good enough to make it out on the 13th.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
hey i feel for ya.....

on my own NC tip.

I just paid $1500 to have Mr. Rooter to repair part of the main sewer line infront of my house.

not quite as painful as an ulser, but still pretty raw.

musork

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
hey i feel for ya.....

on my own NC tip.

I just paid $1500 to have Mr. Rooter to repair part of the main sewer line infront of my house.

not quite as painful as an ulser, but still pretty raw.
vergel you seem to never fail with your classy antidotes... fuck this one is the lowest yet...
come one a fucking ulcer is not a joke!
your sewer is just cash your not going to potentially bleed to death as a result...

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
neil. this is the technoNC thread.......

take a chill pill.

My cousin has Chrons or something along the same line with her stomach.... she also had a drinking problem. now she monitors what she eats, cut beer right out the picture and is living mostly problem free.

some of it was from stress, some of it was from diet.

but with all stomach/intestinal/bowl problems. unless it's cancer, it can all be monitored and repaired with a change of diet.

Last edited:

musork

TRIBE Member
yeah along with miles of orthosopic cameras sent down your throught and up your butt to find out what the problem is my dad suffered from this type of problem or years it can be very dangerious not to mention super painfull... and now Im sufffering from chronic heartburn which in it self is only a small version of that pain... and yes its all stress related and is a fucking pain in the ass to live with...

Originally posted by vveerrgg
neil. this is the technoNC thread.......

take a chill pill.

My cousin has Chrons or something along the same line with her stomach.... she also had a drinking problem. now she monitors what she eats, cut beer right out the picture and is living mostly problem free.

some of it was from stress, some of it was from diet.

but with all stomach/intestinal/bowl problems. unless it's cancer, it can all be monitored and repaired with a change of diet.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
you're a VERY intense guy... i'm not surprised that stress is affecting your health. are you finding ways to alter things around you and what you eat etc so it doesn't get any worse?

lately i've found it's all about excercise and drinking LOTS of water.

its amazing how much water your body really needs on any given day. I drink just about 2 litres a day and thats helped me in so many ways. i use to snack at work all afternoon, now instead i drink water. keeps me from being hungry and eating "not so healthy" food.

deep

TRIBE Member
sorry to hear paddy. i hope the prognosis ends up being good.

failing that, you could always steal someone's jejunum.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
^you 2 silly boys^ ;)

I was diagnosed with an ulcer last year - well they found h-pylori in my blood - it was hell for 2 months straight - thats how long it took them to figure out what was wrong with me - about 3 trips to the hospital all in death - bed pain , and it was all during SARS.
what a nightmare. i kept getting told there is nothing wrong with you.
fuking b.s ! THE WORST PAIN EVER IN MY LIFE, and they said nothing was wrong with me.

wheni fianlly did get diagnosed, i had to take something like 14 pills a day for 2 weeks.
Even still my body is not the same, i don't have pain anymore, but it still nags, and i have to be really careful what i eat or i get alot of other problems, that i never had before. I can't drink booze very much either anymore, not like i did before but there is always going to be consequences now with how my body reacts

Yeah it all really suks, nothing nice about it at all. If anything i have become a better eater, and a lot more healthy :)

You will be ok :)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
thanks guys n gals. :)

I'm feeling a bit better today... now it's just a matter of waiting for the biopsy results.

ugh. bring on thursday. it couldn't come fast enough.

deep

TRIBE Member
do you know johnny funk? I know he's lived with crohns and has it managed well these days, he'd have useful insight on the matter.

If it ends up being what you got, can't do anything about it other than decide what to do from here on out. Easier said than done, but no use in wishing it would just get away.

keep swinging killer, just remember, jujenum and many other parts of the digestive tract have very stupid names, that you may eventually decide to name your kids so that they always get into fights at school.