• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

TECHNO! What happened?

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Many years ago techno came into my life. Now that im old, and considerd retired from my former life of a techno JUNKIE. . . . . . WHAT DID IT DO TO MY BRAIN? I heard an old Dave Angel cd (yes cd, not mp3, i pod, cassette, 8 trak :)) named 39 FLAVOURS OF TECH FUNK and my body started twitch'n and shak'n "like a crack head junkie". It had never left my brain! Its embedded in there for life i guess. Props to greying bearded peeps such as myself, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! BTW. My gf kept complaining about the beatz shaking her dishes that i HAD NO choice but to shut down the beatz and and go rake the leaves :mad: Peace to the life long tech headz DA GRUNJ

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Many years ago techno came into my life. Now that im old, and considerd retired from my former life of a techno JUNKIE. . . . . . WHAT DID IT DO TO MY BRAIN? I heard an old Dave Angel cd (yes cd, not mp3, i pod, cassette, 8 trak :)) named 39 FLAVOURS OF TECH FUNK and my body started twitch'n and shak'n "like a crack head junkie". It had never left my brain! Its embedded in there for life i guess. Props to greying bearded peeps such as myself, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! BTW. My gf kept complaining about the beatz shaking her dishes that i HAD NO choice but to shut down the beatz and and go rake the leaves :mad: Peace to the life long tech headz DA GRUNJ

shit dude. that album is awesome. I remember I used to borrow my friends vinyl copy to play, and I never wanted to give it back.